Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate (17323 Views)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by dahnimoh(m): 7:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Is this how EFCC will come knocking on my door

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Who else thinks APC is on the verge to self destruct which will likely cause them to lose the next election.... Well, for your Smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by NOwazobia: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2020
National wrecking Committee
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Kazeem2222(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2020
APC and propaganda
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Afamed: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Witcher:
Liman vowed that his group comprising states chapter chairmen like Arc. Bala Kangiwa (Kebbi), Habibi Sara (Jigawa) Ade Adetimeli (Ondo) Abdullahi Abbas (Kano), Abba Yaro, Omotosin Paul (Ekiti), Mohammed Jibril Iman (Niger) Anslem Ojezua (Edo), Philips Shekwo (Nasarawa), Rtd Air Com Ikeda (Kaduna), Lakep Dabah (Plateau), Shitu Shitu (Katsina), Isah Sadiq Acida (Sokoto) will not back down on their demand for the removal of Oshiomhole.
Oshiomole just resigned this is not NLC

Oshiomole must have been tormenting all these PDP Wailers

3 Likes

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by CXLVII: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Validated:
Once Oshiomhole is ousted, EFCC will swoop on him to silence him permanently.

Are you a kid.

You talking of a brain box in APC

That can never happen.

2 Likes

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by ttobizz(m): 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Oshó got the sucker punch . Frankly speaking who would have thought that a minor ward level issue as this would be capitalised on in ousting the almighty national party chairman ? Moral of the story: never underrate anyone grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Nickijay01: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Wanna know how to make money in a legit way and cashout real quick. DM me or Message me on WhatsApp @ +2348081437575. Hurry Now.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by SundayIgbanke: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Oshiomole must have been tormenting all these PDP Wailers
[/s]
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by joefelin2345: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=872567 09]Story that touches the heart[/quote.
How does this story touche your heart? You better go n check your BP.
The Yoruba has a saying that 'the house that was built with blocks that were molded with saliva, shall be crumbled by ordinary dew'. How was Chief Oyegun removed as APC Chairman? Karma does not respect anyone. Good morning my brother.

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by persius555(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Oyegun/Buhari camp right now

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Nitah1: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Validated:
What this man has done to pdp is unforgivable......but just like Trump,oshobaba is going no where.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Judeerons32: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2020
How many chapter chairmen did u list? 12 out of 37. So 12 should choose whether a chairman stays or goes on behalf of 25. Very laughable.
Witcher:
Liman vowed that his group comprising states chapter chairmen like Arc. Bala Kangiwa (Kebbi), Habibi Sara (Jigawa) Ade Adetimeli (Ondo) Abdullahi Abbas (Kano), Abba Yaro, Omotosin Paul (Ekiti), Mohammed Jibril Iman (Niger) Anslem Ojezua (Edo), Philips Shekwo (Nasarawa), Rtd Air Com Ikeda (Kaduna), Lakep Dabah (Plateau), Shitu Shitu (Katsina), Isah Sadiq Acida (Sokoto) will not back down on their demand for the removal of Oshiomhole.
Oshiomole just resigned this is not NLC
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by 3Ceagle(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2020
SmartMen:
This party can't last much after Buhari. The signs are there

Only deep thinkers without party line can see this. Build institutions and not personalities Nigerians will not listen. What are the issues? Selfishness. Most of this guys disturbing the peace of our political space are not fit to lead their families. Nigeria remain a lost course for now.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by SmartMen: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2020
3Ceagle:

Only deep thinkers without party line can see this. Build institutions and not personalities Nigerians will not listen. What are the issues? Selfishness. Most of this guys disturbing the peace of our political space are not fit to lead their families. Nigeria remain a lost course for now.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I couldn't stop laughing
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by babyfaceafrica: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=joefelin2345 post=87259121][/quote]you have been noticed
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Monday60655(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2020
2023 never reach and APC don dey scatter. Good one let it continue
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by eneyoduke(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2020
TVC ask: Are you one of those trying to remove the chairman from office.

The man: Nobody is trying to remove him from office because he's already out of office grin shocked

1 Like

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by alen4smith(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Validated:
does he have immunity?STFU if you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by famology(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
I'm not sure oshiomhole can be democratically removed by NEC.If they vote he'll have more votes to his support, but if he's removed without following due process that can become a disaster to the party in the end.The other camp will go to court to nullify everything and that will include all candidates that have their candidature from the new exco. They may just be dashing out ondo and Edo to pdp in their ignorance. The so called NEC meeting might turn out to be a free for all.But again, why are they in a hurry to tinker with the nwc because of an interim order?Assuming the order is set aside by the appeal court within the month what will happen? I knew Apc will not exist beyond the dullard, buhari. They're a curse to Nigeria,may God scatter them.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by klax(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Validated:

Efcc already waiting for him nah. He go hear am wella next time he will understand politics is not being Sadddam Hussein or Ghadaffi.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by laykman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Just watch drama. Oshiomole if a wise man can destroy his enemies in one fell swoop. This is why politics is intersting�
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by tete7000(m): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
olaboy33:
Left to me,

I'll say it's high time oshiomole resigned honourably and save his name.

Which name? That slimy demon who tried so hard to tarnish other people's name to be relevant has a name to protect? I disagree with you.
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by mexbee1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
zakim:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-nwc-divided-on-oshiomholes-fate.html

Good luck to oshio baba nd APC

Still on the matter

Go off the Grid today with the power in your hands call us to get a free quote and consultations on all the solutions Dexter Engineering Services offers which are designed and tailored to meet your immediate needs.

Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate by Seanjay(m): 9:39am On Mar 09, 2020
shadelek:
May this APC crisis benefits Nigerians.
The one who claims to be the Messiah is now world best debtor.
Borrowing money for looters
Northerners are now heading almost all the government agencies.

Bro We Are In For A Long Bumpy Ride cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminist Coalition Reacts To Allegation Of Misappropriation Of EndSARS Donations / Return 22 Official Vehicles: Edo Govt Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Philip Shaibu / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.