Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

When Last Did You See This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You See This? (1172 Views)

When Last Did This Man Attend Church? / When Last Did You See Herdsmen Openly Grazing In SE ? / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You See This? by Officialgarri: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2020
Let's be honest with ourselves.

When last did anyone in any part of Nigeria, see the Fuel hawkers like this?

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Gwagone: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2020
We're not going to experience this again in Nigeria
Quote me to prove me wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Officialgarri: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2020
I dare anyone to post pictures if you've found any recently!

This is just one of the reasons we don't experience such things again

https://www.nairaland.com/5696542/dss-arrest-tanker-drivers-embarking#86799412

Re: When Last Did You See This? by SundayIgbanke: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Let's be honest with ourselves.

When last did anyone in any part of Nigeria, see the Fuel hawkers like this?
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You See This? by rottennaija(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2020
I can't remember
Re: When Last Did You See This? by sapientia(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2020
What are you hyping?

At what cost?

Do you actully know what causes fuel scarcity?

https://nairametrics.com/2020/01/08/nigeria-in-trouble-as-rising-subsidy-cost-exacerbates-revenue-crisis/

N1,244,401,700 was paid for fuel subsidy alone on 6th Jan 2020.

This government is paying questionable amount of money on subsidy to their cronies hence they don't ever try to hold them Ransom.

Same thing GEJ would have achieved without paying for all these outrageous subsidy but this same APC vehemently opposed it with both protest and sabotage.

So don't rejoice for paying N11tr in 6 years in the name of subsidy.

Until you tell me one thing Buhari did to stop the scarcity aside pay subsidy, keep quiet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You See This? by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2020
Thumb down niggas
Re: When Last Did You See This? by SundayIgbanke: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I dare anyone to post pictures if you've found any recently!

This is just one of the reasons we don't experience such things again

[/s]

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2020
You increased fuel pump price from N87.00 to N145.00 still dey pay for fuel subsidy, you claimed is not in existence undecided still come dey make mouth undecided

Shuuoooo shame no dey catch some people shall undecided

11 Likes

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Officialgarri: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2020
sapientia:
What are you hyping?

At what cost?

Do you actully know what causes fuel scarcity?

N1,244,401,700 was paid for fuel subsidy alone on 6th Jan 2020.

This government is paying questional amount of money on subsidy to their cronies hence they don't ever try to hold them Ransom.

Same thing GEJ would have achieved without paying for all these outrageous subsidy but this same APC vehemently opposed it with both protest and sabotage.

So don't rejoice for paying N11tr in 6 years in the name of subsidy.

Until you tell me one thing Buhari did to stop the scarcity aside pay subsidy, keep quiet.
Obasanjo, June 1, 2000: N20 to N30 (50%)
Obasanjo, June 8, 2000: Petrol price reduced to N22 (-10%)
Obasanjo, January 1, 2002: N22 to N26 (18.18%)

Obasanjo, June to October, 2003: N26 to N42 (23.08%
Obasanjo, May 29, 2004: N50 (19.05%)
Obasanjo, August 25, 2004: N65 (30%)

Obasanjo, May 27, 2007: N75 (15.38%)
Yar’Adua, June 2007: N65 (-15.38%)
Jonathan, January 1, 2012: between N138 to N250 (112.31 to 284.62%) before he was pressured to drop it to N87

With all these percentage increments, did we not find fuel hawkers everywhere and often? Did gas stations not hoard fuel? Did we not experience fuel scarcity and spent days queuing for fuel even though the fuel belongs to us?

Please tell me something else

Re: When Last Did You See This? by abdulskulboy(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
No more scarcity but Buhari is a scammer, a bloody lair. There's God.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by SundayIgbanke: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Jonathan, January 1, 2012: between N138 to N250 (112.31 to 284.62%) before he was pressured to drop it to N87

With all these percentage increments, did we not find fuel hawkers everywhere and often? Did gas stations not hoard fuel? Did we not experience fuel scarcity and spent days queuing for fuel even though the fuel belongs to us?

[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You See This? by sapientia(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

Is your brain leaking?

87 under GEJ.

145 under Buhari. See as you carefully avoided it hypocrite.

If you know where you got these figures that answered none of my question, get the amount paid for subsidy by all the governments too.

Also, what did Buhari do to stop it?

Or it just magically happened?

Are you the only Nigerian that does not know the mammoth corruption going on in the petroleum Ministry headed by Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Officialgarri: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2020
sapientia:

Is your brain leaking?

87 under GEJ.

If you know where you got these figures that answered none of my question, get the amount paid for subsidy by all the governments too.

Are you the only Nigerian that does not know the mammoth corruption going on in the petroleum Ministry headed by Buhari?
Kindly relax. You are getting aggressive. cheesy Go back and read my last comment but carefully and I also dropped a link first.

And for your last paragraph about corruption, I think it's only wailers that can see the corruption. But they didn't see the corruption when FG between 2011 and 2014 forgot to remit but remembered to withdraw, in all a total sum of #50billion. Thanks to Sanusi who paid the sacrifice with his job to expose corruption
Re: When Last Did You See This? by sapientia(m): 9:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

Kindly relax. You are getting aggressive. cheesy Go back and read my last comment but carefully and I also dropped a link first.

And for your last paragraph about corruption, I think it's only wailers that can see the corruption. But they didn't see the corruption when FG between 2011 and 2014 forgot to remit but remembered to withdraw, in all a total sum of #50billion. Thanks to Sanusi who paid the sacrifice with his job to expose corruption

You say someone is corrupt.

He was voted out.

Another presumed saint was elected.

He turned out more corrupt and have stolen more in almost all sectors that dwarfed the former.

He is called out for being corrupt.

You are still talking of the former corrupted who was voted out.

Are you saying its the turn of Buhari to be corrupt?

5 years after, GEJ the corrupt President is the response of APC anytime you catch them on corruption.

Na wa ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You See This? by SundayIgbanke: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Bragalane: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Many of you simply chose to be deliberately foolish out of hate n bigotry. It's a know fact Buhari nearly double the price of fuel but scarcity under him as been history, coupled with the support he gave Dangote over his refinery we all know that is the way to go.

You talk about corruption, under which president was the no corruption in the oil industry was it OBJ Ebele or Yardua that you are no expecting Buhari who you people called dullaedirnho to curb all the corruption plaguing Nigeria overnight?

sapientia:

Is your brain leaking?

87 under GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You See This? by Godons1: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2020
President Buhari is working.

Re: When Last Did You See This? by TooMuchStuff: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2020
grin
Almajiri would always be Almajiri sha. Make I school u small since na confirm zombie u go ever be.

In economics we have Price fixing Regulation called 'price ceiling and price floor'
When you have price ceiling in place for an inelastic goods there would definitely be' black market ' to go with it.
GEJ was selling a litre for N85 then. How much is Buhari selling it now? N145. How many people with cars can afford petrol like before the APCHEATS came on board?

Now tell me ' Nagode'

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by DMerciful(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Go to developed countries, governments dont bother about fuel, it's like other commodities!
Re: When Last Did You See This? by sapientia(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Bragalane:
Many of you simply chose to be deliberately foolish out of hate n bigotry. It's a know fact Buhari nearly double the price of fuel but scarcity under him as been history, coupled with the support he gave Dangote over his refinery we all know that is the way to go.

You talk about corruption, under which president was the no corruption in the oil industry was it OBJ Ebele or Yardua that you are no expecting Buhari who you people called dullaedirnho to curb all the corruption plaguing Nigeria overnight?

He doubled the price and is paying more subsidy.

The mathematics can only be understood by zombies.

Cos it should be either double the price and pay less subsidy or lower the price and pay more subsidy.

Simply put, a man that said there was no nothing like subsidy paying more than 200% is called fraud.

So Buhari supported Dangote in a Refinery that is not yet working and it curbed fuel scarcity .. What a magician!!!!!! (Not that am accepting he gave any help) But only a fool will leave his burning house to help another build his own.

Just to defend Buhari, you have openly declared he can't curb corruption in the industry despite it being his major campaign promise and being the oil Minister.

Guess its difficult to defend Buhari without using GEJ as a benchmark.

Funny is that in all, you did not say a single thing Buhari did to stop scarcity aside him and his cronies funnelling millions of dollars in the name of subsidy and stopping their daily sabotage of GEJ government by always having backlogs of unpaid invoice.

Even the subsidy paid by GEJ was filled with corruption (remember Farouk and otedolla?) Running into million dollars, yet Mr saint have surpassed it by farrrrrrrrr.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by helinues: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2020
It don tey oo

One of the better Nigeria we are yarning for.

Kudos to the present government
Re: When Last Did You See This? by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
May your life be the same as how buhari is running the oil industry

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You See This? by emmabest2000(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2020
lereinter:

May your life be the same as how buhari is running the oil industry

Op say a bigger Amen to this dude prayer grin

Damnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now that #EndSARS Coalition Pulls Out, Where is 77 million naira donations? / 5 Proofs Nigeria Has An Imposter As A President - Nnamdi Kanu / Explosive! Sheikh Gumi Blasts Northern Leaders: You’re Hypocrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.