Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares (454 Views)

Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares / Femi Gbajabiamila Declares Interest For Speakership, With Over 170 Elected Reps / Femi Gbajabiamila Declares! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by bluecircle470: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2020
Gbajabiamila congratulates Osinbajo on his 63 birthday described him as a very courageous and dependable person.

In a congratulatory message, the speaker who has known the vice president for decades said Osinbajo personifies humility, sagacity, courage, forthrightness, sincerity and patriotism.

According to him, “Our Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, who is marking his 63rd birthday today, is someone very dependable in all ramifications.

“Apart from being a reliable human being, the VP is one of the most honest people I have come across in my life. I make bold to say that the VP has qualities worthy of emulation by other Nigerians.

“On his 63rd birthday, I wish Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo continuous good health and God’s protection.”
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Witcher(f): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Our next president insha Allah
2023 Sai Osibanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by otosa(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Ok Sir, but can you also please tell us the most dishonest person you have met in your life? They promised us restructuring, 24hours power supply, Good road, 2milion job every year, security. All of you are dishonest leaders.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by etsuidris(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Politics... Satan is really from Africa!!!
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by donbachi(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Meaning his boss aint honest...na so gbaja abi na amila talk o.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Randy100: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2020
To me he is a coward.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by orunto27: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Worry is a Sin. Osinbajo doesn't worry. So keep emulating him. The Lord will fight for you but you only need to keep still.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Afamed: 9:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Randy100:
To me he is a coward.
Except you have another definition for coward. We all know the real , coward. The one that failed to attend his parents burial.

Between when is Cabal from Upper Iweka / Ochanja installing another VP.

Because it's over 5 months , we heard Cabals from Oshe market are planning to replace our star boy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by SundayIgbanke: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Except you have another definition for coward. We all know the real , coward. The one that failed to attend his parents burial.

Because it's over 5 months , we heard Cabals from Oshe market are planning to replace our star boy
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
donbachi:
Meaning his boss aint honest...na so gbaja abi na amila talk o.

“Apart from being a reliable human being, the VP is one of the most honest people I have come across in my life. I make bold to say that the VP has qualities worthy of emulation by other Nigerians.

Learn to read beyond the headline.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by donbachi(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
seunmsg:

Learn to read beyond the headline.
which one be "learn to read beyond the headline"...abi him no honest for the tail-line?as if u don ever see english text book with maths inside..no be only headline na nyanshline.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2020
As if Femi Gbajabiamila will say something else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt EFCC will say the same, since they investigated his involvement in 100bn alpha beta scam undecided

They both share the same characteristics - Scammers cum TINUBU boyz

If you know, you understand grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by iammo(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2020
cool

well I knew him as a visiting professor in LeadCity University Ibadan and he was so intelligent and humble that we visited Law Faculty to hear him speak even when we aint Law students

Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by iammo(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
As if Femi Gbajabiamila will say something else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I doubt EFCC will say the same, since they investigated his involvement in 100bn alpha beta scam undecided

They both share the same characteristics - Scammers cum TINUBU boyz

If you know, you understand grin grin

Alpha Beta didn't scam anyone, the petitioner clearly stated it was a matter of tax under declaration, and that Osinbajo's Legal firm was Alpha Beta's principal executive secretary... so what makes Professor Yemi Osinbajo a scammer? , Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN 's firm also represent MTN Nigeria so if MTN also didn't the right amount of tax it should pay, we should blame Prof Osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

Alpha Beta didn't scam anyone, the petitioner clearly stated it was a matter of tax under declaration, and that Osinbajo's Legal firm was Alpha Beta's principal executive secretary... so what makes Professor Yemi Osinbajo a scammer? , Professor Yemi Osinbajo SAN 's firm also represent MTN Nigeria so if MTN also didn't the right amount of tax it should pay, we should blame Prof Osinbajo?
Your story seems to be different from the original source!!!

So if Nigeria were to be his company and MTN didn't pay tax, he will just keep quiet abi What is the honesty in that

Tomorrow now he will say he's going on inspection, inspecting what

While you are at it please add the issue of NEMA to your thinking cap, never heard the end of the case just like we didn't hear anything again from the accused Tinubu's 2 bullion Van!!!
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by iammo(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Your story seems to be different from the original source!!!

So if Nigeria were to be his company and MTN didn't pay tax, he will just keep quiet abi What is the honesty in that

Tomorrow now he will say he's going on inspection, inspecting what

While you are at it please add the issue of NEMA to your thinking cap, never heard the end of the case just like we didn't hear anything again from the accused Tinubu's 2 bullion Van!!!

Auditors and accountants are the ones that go through your incomes and tax settlement, not your legal executive sectary so chances are Osinbajo doesn't even know what the company earns, and as for the NEMA saga, Osinbajo had told the world he is willing to drop his immuinity and head to court if need be to defend his name, Vanguard already apologized same as AIT, and Timi Frank asnt return to Nigeria from Dubai to face Osinbajo..

But let me explain what happened with the NEMA fund, NEMA was under the Office of the Vice President and as at the time Buhari was battling his illness, Osinbajo became the Acting President and retain his functions as VP, a particular flood happened after Cameroon released their water from their dam, Osinbajo and NEMA swiftly went to the FEC to seek approval for funds to give relief to the affected victims, and since he was the Acting President he unilateraly approved it and signed it, this infuiritated Abba Kyari and he started pedling lies and releasing documents to score cheap political point
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Randy100: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed:

My brother both of them are coward.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Randy100:
To me he is a coward.

We need to study the rate at which the Igbos on Nairaland use the word "coward".

It is phenomenal.
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by SundayIgbanke: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

We need to study the rate at which the Igbos on Nairaland use the word "coward".

It is phenomenal.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by GamalNasser: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2020
He is the only person in the APC that can make any difference
Re: Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
iammo:

Auditors and accountants are the ones that go through your incomes and tax settlement, not your legal executive sectary so chances are Osinbajo doesn't even know what the company earns, and as for the NEMA saga, Osinbajo had told the world he is willing to drop his immuinity and head to court if need be to defend his name, Vanguard already apologized same as AIT, and Timi Frank asnt return to Nigeria from Dubai to face Osinbajo..

But let me explain what happened with the NEMA fund, NEMA was under the Office of the Vice President and as at the time Buhari was battling his illness, Osinbajo became the Acting President and retain his functions as VP, a particular flood happened after Cameroon released their water from their dam, Osinbajo and NEMA swiftly went to the FEC to seek approval for funds to give relief to the affected victims, and since he was the Acting President he unilateraly approved it and signed it, this infuiritated Abba Kyari and he started pedling lies and releasing documents to score cheap political point

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Virus May Be True !! / Mike Adenuga Foundation Donates N1.5bn To Fight COVID-19 / Modalities To Gradually Reopen The Nigerian Economy During Covid 19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.