Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo (5312 Views)

Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Robber Caught After Disguising As A Sick Patient At A Hospital In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by Susu888(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Psychotic human beings everywhere. shocked
Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by budaatum: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2020
y3mi:
I read somewhere here on Nairaand where someone posted an image which begs the question why does most of the rapists who are immigrants in Europe bears the name Mohammed, I thought it was statistically untrue despite the meme showing some proof, I'm beginning to think it might turn out to be a fact judging from the name of this rapist nurse.
You will take this one nurse as fact that "most of the rapists who are immigrants in Europe bears the name Mohammed"?

You can't be stupid enough to believe that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by y3mi(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2020
budaatum:

You will take this one nurse as fact that "most of the rapists who are immigrants in Europe bears the name Mohammed"?

Excuse you....

I don't want to believe that

But you just had to task me to go search for that exact same meme I once saw here on nairaland so there you go below.

See for yourself.

Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by sapientia(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2020
budaatum:

NL stupidity have no limit.

You will feel genuine pity knowing the IQ of some people you quote.
Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by budaatum: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
y3mi:

Excuse you....

I don't want to believe that

But you just had to task me to go search for that exact same meme I once saw here on nairaland so there you go below.

See for yourself.
So, you believe a meme?
Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by y3mi(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2020
budaatum:

So, you believe a meme?
wouldn't you if the content isn't a joke but fact baesd like the ones you have below

Re: A Male Nurse "Mohammed Kamara" Raped Sick Patient In Hospital In London - Photo by Karemarealty288(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2020
This kind of human made me reject earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Teacher Was Dragged To Court For Fingering Her Students Private Part / Pastor’s Wife Mistakenly Sent Nudes To Church Whatsapp Group, Attempts Suicide / Mountain Lion Strolls Into High School Classroom In California (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.