Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,852 members, 7,866,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming (2730 Views)

Emotional Reaction Of A Cat After Seeing It Owner For The First Time In Six Mont / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Which Drug Can Kill An Adult Painlessly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by tabithababy(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2020
cheesy

Nobody even pity the ....
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by bmdmixer: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
FatherBona:

e be like say fine girls no dey your village abi
she nah village girl, abi yr sister undecided
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by FatherBona: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
iamdino1:
I tried overdose it didn’t work , maybe the drugs wasn’t strong enough , is there any suggestions about sleeping and then i wont wake up the next day, something like that
[/s]
If the land of the dead was a place you could go and return, I would have bidded you farewell and maybe sent you a message to my deceased cousin we lost two years ago, but no. You can't come back. Before you think of doing anything stupid, write your will down and donate your vital organs to someone sick of a terminal ailment. At least you will go out happy that way.

You think you are doing me undecided

My peace I leave you
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by Arizonasmokersl: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
iamdino1:
Any cold hearted here
I need a method on how i could die painlessly without seeing it coming , am determined already think it through so i dont seek any motivation speech or emotional crap all i need is how

Anyone!
Death by fire may seem painful but it is the purest death and it also prepares you for what lies ahead
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Just become EGUNGUN
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Arizonasmokersl:

Death by fire may seem painful but it is the purest death and it also prepares you for what lies ahead

Kai nairaland grin

Prepares him for the FIRE in HELL abi? grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Die Painlessly Without Seeing It Coming by stepo707: 2:53am On Mar 10, 2020
iamdino1:
I tried overdose it didn’t work , maybe the drugs wasn’t strong enough , is there any suggestions about sleeping and then i wont wake up the next day, something like that
PM let’s discuss, I know you already made up your mind, but let’s chat. I think you just need someone to talk to or to get out the mess you already in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man 45, Rapes Girls In Public Toilet / Boy Murders His Mom, Takes Selfie With Her Severed Head / Nollywood Actor Rich Oganiru Allegedly Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.