Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,025 members, 7,845,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria (1544 Views)

Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? / DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2020
The Nigerian music industry is booming and these are the big dogs cashing out big from the money movement.

It's a good thing to know that our celebs are now getting paid for what they worth unlike the old days of Alaba market that piracy crumbled the industry

See the top Richest Nigerian Musicians below

1. Davido : $21 Million

2. Wizkid : $20 Million

3. Burna Boy : $19 Million

4. Olamide : : $17 Million

Continue hear :. https://www.acurees.com/aculist/top-10-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-2020-from-verified-sources-updated/

Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2020
According to your fake blog?

1 Like

Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Easy today is Sunday.... This one thing I find funny in Nairaland
SocialJustice:
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2020
alexhl:
Easy today is Sunday.... This one thing I find funny in Nairaland
Today is Sunday so when I see a person telling lies I should keep calm?
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Sir, without reading you screamed fake! Is it fair? If someone react to you like that how would you take it? The above article has more than 2000 words because of diligent research and questions and you come and shout fake just like that ( think about it)
SocialJustice:
Today is Sunday so when I see a person telling lies I should keep calm?
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Do you mean these guys are not making such amount of money, if so why did UBA paid Wizkid 500 million for endorsement?
SocialJustice:
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
alexhl:
Sir, without reading you screamed fake! Is it fair? If someone react to you like that how would you take it? The above article has more than 2000 words because of diligent research and questions and you come and shout fake just like that ( think about it)
Lol, you didn't research sh!t. You just guessed and posted there. You can prove you're right though by posting links to the audited financial reports of the people listed above.
Re: Forbes: Wizkid Burna Boy And Olamide Top List Of Richest Musicians In Nigeria by alexhl(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Doubting Thomas all over Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bright, Alex Ekubo's Lookalike [video] / Breaking News 2020: Dj Abba Ya Fasa Kwai Akan Abinda Yake Faruwa A Arewa / 3 Nigerian Men Who Suddenly Became Women Through Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.