Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Investment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment (130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by Rarity001(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2020
How to Turn Yourself into both Investment and Capital.

You read that right.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU:

Ten years from now, you will surely arrive. The question is, where?

Don't wait for life to happen to you.
Arm yourself with Personal Development and Happen to Life.

The path of Personal Development is a worthwhile one.

In my early and mid teens, I battled depression and struggled to accept myself.

Heck.

I didn't know what or who I was.

My self-esteem was at valley bottom. Rock bottom would've been a privilege I couldn't afford.

Then I found Personal Development and everything began to change, gradually.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know I had began this journey, but ten years is a long time to not know or notice that the teenager who stayed in dark rooms writing depressing poems and seeing life as distasteful and cold had come to love the sunshine and now spreads hope to her world.

Because somehow, in that pit of depression, I found something worth waking up to everyday.

It didn't get bright immediately. It was still dark, yeah. But something was happening the person in the darkness.

And that is what Personal Development can do.

This is not to propose that Personal Development cures depression, but to affirm that it sure does light up the inside and cleans up the cobwebs.

But now, I determine how much I make. There's no limit to this. I haven't "arrived" but I've definitely "taken off."

Come learn how to turn yourself into Capital.

This is a free class.
But it will only take a hundred people. So at the hundreth entrance, the link will be revoked.

https:///BiZrau5cNUWHEarBE8KWt6

Smart People won't wait for me to finish typing.

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Birthday / Does Your Wife Know You Love Her? (2) / Find The Best Possible Gearbox Factory In Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.