Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) (11042 Views)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Ondo2020 : "We Were Neglected And Abandoned", People Of Emure-ile In Owo LGA Lam / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enugu, I city filled with life and peace known for its exquisite locations for serene relaxation in Nigeria and it’s educated and resilient population was ever growing..until

Biafran war...

Now the city has been abandoned by the country’s apex government be become a shadow of itself and eventually fade away..

But, No...

The people are not slacking off, the city isn’t dying nor is it becoming a dingy, shadow of its past glory.

The city is ever more growing..

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enugu city has become a powerhouse rather than fading away

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
More

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enugu has made significant strides in real estate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
The serenity is surreal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by GamalNasser: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
OP the word you seek is " fared" not ' faired "

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
More from enugu

1 Like

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by Sokosuji: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
This got to be the most beautiful and serene state in the country.. Very smart and lively inhabitants too..

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by Asquare84(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
That was enugu during the regime of Sullivan chime but now enugu has moved backward since this regime took over, I weep for enugu

8 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Afamed and helinues right now

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by Sokosuji: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
immhotep:
Afam.ed right now
Nna stop giving undue mentions to people anyhow na.. Enjoy the thread and pass jor

7 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by revenge001: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
boring angry angry
Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
State govt buildings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enugu residential areas

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Enugu at night

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pardon me if I repeat pictures..it was intentional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by AjegunIe: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Cool,

We need skyscrapers

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
More pix

3 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by AtikuNetwork: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
Not bad for Enugu. But I will tell you that every state and city in Nigeria has it's nice parts with beautiful houses so I don't see the point in all this. I am sure not every part of Enugu looks this way either. Just saying. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by horsepower102: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
My favorite city in Nigeria.

The first city in Nigeria to win the most resilient award.

No federal support or infrastructures yet competing and winning over cities with unfair advantages.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
More pix..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by joeluv: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
I love this city

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Fantabulous!
Oooin!
The Coal City is doing well.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by peeddy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Though from the middle belt, my opinion about the east is that they are doing well for themselves despite the sidelining of the region by the serial governments of the country. I can boastfully say of the same about developmental projects everywhere in Abakaliki. I served in Igbo land and as such I can testify of all those scerene environments displayed on the pictures above. Igbo kwenu!!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by horsepower102: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
peeddy:
Though from the middle belt, my opinion about the east is that they are doing well for themselves despite the sidelining of the region by the serial governments of the country. I can boastfully say of the same about developmental projects everywhere in Abakaliki. I served in Igbo land and as such I can testify of all those scerene environments displayed on the pictures above. Igbo kwenu!!!

Thanks for your honesty. There are people here on Nairaland that have a mission to misrepresent igbos and Igboland in general.

They use a picture of an unsanitary section in a big city and claim the whole city looks like that.

Thank you for your honesty.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by peeddy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
horsepower102:

Thanks for your honesty. There are people here on Nairaland that have a mission to misrepresent igbos and Igboland in general.

They use a picture of an unsanitary section in a big city and claim the whole city looks like that.

Thank you for your honesty.

Thanks lot and self oblige.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by Sylraph1: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
I have always loved Enugu.... Very Cool and lovely,the resilience of the state is second to none in Nigeria.. Their girls are just so beautiful and plumpy..

I LOVE THE COAL CITY STATE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by raker300: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sylraph1:
I have always loved Enugu....
Very Cool and lovely,the resilience of the state is second to none in Nigeria..
Their girls are just so beautiful and plumpy..

I LOVE THE COAL CITY STATE
eastern Nigeria keeps surprising everyone despite shortchanging them

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by fk002: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2020
When will you guys get tired of this rubbish?

What value will posting of Arial view of a city add to your life

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by junketer(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
I am from okpuno in awka but i love enugu city. Well planned and neat city. Anytime i visit naija i always make sure i spend one weekend in enugu city. Nice set up.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: The Story Of An Abandoned People And How They Fared (pix) by joeluv: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
What’s your problem pls? Lol.,.. You sound depressed
fk002:
When will you guys get tired of this rubbish?

What value will posting of Arial view of a city add to your life

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary / HURIWA: Lai’s Attempt To Rubbish Endsars Report Shows FG Not Coordinated / Gov Alia Replies Benue NASS Lawmakers, Says He Helped APC Win In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.