Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa (16047 Views)

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Kwanza: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
The South African Health Minister Zweli Mkhize on Sunday confirmed the third case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country.

The third patient is said to be the wife of SA’s first coronavirus patient.

https://twitter.com/GovernmentZA/status/1236613963552612357?s=19
Dl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by jantofubu(m): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
angry SA

Wetin dey sup

South Africa should contain this virus...

Ogun oni pawa o

6 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
I know say na oyinbo e go be.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
undecided

Don't give a single fvck about this virus.
In Nigeria, we are faced with 1000 ways to die on a daily basis...................
I hope it wipes out the xenophobic citizens, pray for the good ones though.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by johnmattew: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
I really pity south Africa,their weather is temperate and Coronavirus could thrive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by ChaoHendrix: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a humble and loyal wife.
Unlike some nigerian women who only wanna share your money and never your problems.
It's good to know that some women still adhere to the major creeds of marriage "till death do us part" and "my husband's property is also my property"
She will surely get her reward in heaven.
*spits
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Tony4Christ: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
God save us
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by chiefolododo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
A
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by lyriclekidd(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Eyaa shebi na them white nah..
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Ustec: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Atleast churches and masques go begin full again,
The hope in God will be reignited for the time been smiley
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by sunnyanet(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is well
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Moikiitos: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kwanza:
The South African Health Minister Zweli Mkhize on Sunday confirmed the third case of coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country.

The third patient is said to be the wife of SA’s first coronavirus patient.

https://twitter.com/GovernmentZA/status/1236613963552612357?s=19
Dl

South Africa no dey carry last for any disease... Hopefully you guys should contained it within your country.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by ceejay80s(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
Make everybody Sidon for him papa house, na him be the best way, cancel all travel arrangements, postpone all till further notice, all this our embassy's wey dey abroad should stop giving any foreigner visas to Nigeria, if this disease enter naija , it will kill millions o, that one wey dem say Italian man carry come before was just a scam to scare us

4 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
They can now run to Buhari for help....
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Tekajoi(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
It is well o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by wonuks(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Maybe na to buy two bags of rice, beans, garri, oil and all the foodstuffs that won't spoil easily and relocate to inside thick forest for the rest of the year.
but where will I get water?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by smogup: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
johnmattew:
I really pity south Africa,their weather is temperate and Coronavirus could thrive
it's not about temperate weather. Iran is hotter than Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by RichDad1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
It’s only a mentally deranged or naturally unpatriotic person that’ll say Nigeria is not trying in curbing and limiting the spread of this corona virus. Even the so called saner climes, are not doing anything close to what we’re presently doing.

Kudos to the FG and the entire team.
Incase anyone want to rabble as usual, the facts are there for you to contend with.

19 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Niggerians upon reading this news right now
[img]https://media./images/ec04e09bead46b6248f8827ec98dc04f/tenor.gif[/img]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by drjprince: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
RichDad1:
It’s only a mentally deranged or naturally unpatriotic person that’ll say Nigeria is not trying in curbing and limiting the spread of this corona virus. Even the so called saner climes, are not doing close.

naso tongue

I don't see mannabbgrils gibberish on the frontpages again feel like the mods were irritated

2 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by SundayIgbanke: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I know say na oyinbo e go be.
[/s]
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Ustec: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
RichDad1:
It’s only a mentally deranged or naturally unpatriotic person that’ll say Nigeria is not trying in curbing and limiting the spread of this corona virus. Even the so called saner climes, are not doing close.

And you really think so undecided
Lets just hope it is not silently spreading like the case of Italy.

7 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Midas01: 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Chai
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
RichDad1:

Dont flatter yourself. The reason why you dont have that many cases is because you dont have that many visitors.

17 Likes

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Olanipekun1: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? / I Release Quickly / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.