Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles (2380 Views)

Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles / Genevieve Nnaji Marks International Women's Day With Lovely Photos / Serena Joseph Marks International Day Of Girl Child With Educative Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ex BBNaija super star, Tacha Akide celebrates this year's International Women's Day in style has she looks stunningly beautiful on photos portraying the various struggles an everyday hardworking woman used to face.

The Queen of Titans took to her Instagram handle to share some gorgeous photos portraying the various struggles an everyday professional woman used to face ranging from being a Teacher, Police Woman, Engineer, Doctor, Lawyer, Footballer, Musician, Market Woman, Fashion Designer, and Chef.

While expressing her joy of being a woman Tacha wishes all the beautiful and hardworking women all over the world a happy international women's day.

She wrote: "International Women's Day celebrates the struggle for women's rights in the economic, social, political, and cultural domain. Today, myself and my...SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
Waoooow!!!! Waooow!!!
I Stan and re-Stan for the Queen of Titans
We love you Tacha

6 Likes

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by opebiboy: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okpo cleaning her act. Once a bitch always a bitch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by yanabasee(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
She should go and sit down.....with her body *d*r

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Ofemmanu1: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2020
Na only indecent dressings dey fit am.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Mutemenot(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
She lost her pride as a woman long ago, I'm ashamed she's presenting herself among women today. May we never experience such in our families

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by JunctionBox: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lovely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Romanoff(f): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
The only time we'll prolly see her covered.
Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by TUANKU(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okoyeaniche:
Waoooow!!!! Waooow!!! I Stan and re-Stan for the Queen of Titans We love you Tacha
Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Onyi22(f): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Trying so hard to stay relevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Virgo1: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
Stay away from expired drugs !

1 Like

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Virgo1: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Onyi22:
Trying so hard to stay relevant
Quit trying too hard to sound intelligent!

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Virgo1: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
yanabasee:
She should go and sit down.....with her body *d*r
Take your frustrations out on Buhari!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Virgo1: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mutemenot:
She lost her pride as a woman long ago, I'm ashamed she's presenting herself among women today. May we never experience such in our families
You lost your pride as a man long time ago!
Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Norabay(f): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
LALA move this to front page she too fine

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Mateen1000: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okoyeaniche:
Waoooow!!!! Waooow!!!
I Stan and re-Stan for the Queen of Titans
We love you Tacha
And you are a Man #Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
opebiboy:
Naaaa REAL OKPO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Okoyeaniche(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mateen1000:

And you are a Man #Smh
She's my definition of a strong woman
When you fall, pick up the pieces and stand up immediately...Stand up tall
That's why I love her...She never allowed your negative jabs get to her

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Marks International Women's Day With Photos Portraying Women's Struggles by Mateen1000: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Okoyeaniche:

She's my definition of a strong woman
When you fall, pick up the pieces and stand up immediately...Stand up tall
That's why I love her...She never allowed your negative jabs get to her
You are a disgrace to Manhood
As old as u are ”Tacha” is ur own definition of strong woman (And u look very old), Wat of ur mum? Definition of wat is she? U are a mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Doctors / "A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva / Its Over DON JAZZY Win Tule Joor Challenge 2,000,000 #tulejoorchallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.