Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady (397 Views)

What Are Those Things You Can Afford No Matter How Broke You Are? / Amazing Benefits Of Groundnut Water For Men And Women / Groundnut Oil (ororo Epa) And Groundnut For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by faith2kool(f): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
A Twitter user with the name @seyishae has made a resounding declaration as to what she can withstand so long as she loves her man.

Aunty Funmi maintained that true love is valuable than gold and diamonds. Her assertion has generated a lot of attention and mixed reactions.

However, our checks show that Aunty Funmi is a rich lady who owns the latest iPhone. It is quite surprising how she said she is ready to drink gari and groundnut if that is what can sustain her for the moment for the love.

She added that as long as there is love, she is ready to go any mile to see her relationship work.

She wrote:

Tbh, I’m one of the very few ladies out there who don’t like money. Money isn’t the way to my heart. True love is enough for me. I don’t mind, I can drink Garri and groundnut with you as long as you love me. True love is worth more than a flashy lifestyle, gold or diamonds.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/03/08/money-is-not-everything-i-can-afford-to-drink-gari-and-groundnut-so-long-as-there-is-love-lady/

Re: Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hkk1818:
Really
hmmmm
Re: Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by GOFRONT(m): 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Broke Ass guys would be telling her to Loud it....
Re: Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Who dis one wan deceive...she 4get sey no be d same mouth wey person take buy credit,na e him go use pay am.
Re: Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by Caramelskin(f): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mmm
Re: Money Is Not Everything, I Can Afford To Drink Garri And Groundnut - Lady by Ahmed0336(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Storyyyy

Dis babe never jam poverty face to face.

(1) (Reply)

Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew / How To Accumulate Up To 40GB On MTN Using Mymtn App / How Has Social Media Improved Human Communication?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.