Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs (75026 Views)

Between Ronaldinho And Messi / Ronaldinho Wipes The Floor With Inmates In Paraguayan Prison Football Match / Fake Passport: Judge remands Ronaldinho in Paraguayan jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Reference(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They covered his own handcuffs and exposed his brother 's own. What hypocrisy

It is the prisoner that usually requests for that. Stop bickering.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Reference(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2020
9jayes:
Oh, are you telling me Ronaldinho doesn't have the money to process original documents?. Why e go do oluwole passport na.

Btw I buy and sell $$ see my signature

His passport was confiscated by Brazilian authorities for an offence in Brazil and was returned to him just before this trip. It is possible that the passport was flagged to ensure he cannot use it to obtain a visa.

Brazil maybe third world but unlike Nigeria it maybe impossible to have mote than one official passport.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2020
wisdomkid:

You see, that is the different between the whites and black. When they want to judge a man, they remove every title and just him as a fellow human.
No one is bigger than the law.
Paraguayans aren't whites they're blacks just like us
There's no point putting him in handcuffs, he's not going to run. He can't hide anywhere he's one of the most popular men on earth
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Can’t Barcelona bail him out Abi no be their legend be that useless club
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by YovvInteriors(m): 8:07am On Mar 09, 2020
He should dribble them..

Check my signature
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by enemyofprogress: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
This can never happen to him in Nigeria, a country that worships foreigners and maltreats her own people

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2020
When people use false passports to travel it’s either for terrorism, espionage or drug deals never anything legal

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by PropertyBuying(f): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2020
aywhy93:
This is Serious... #Ronaldinho

His Image is Getting Tarnished. shocked
Really feel for this man.. after reading the story, it's what an ordinary person would have gone away with, but he should have known better.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by bigiyaro(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2020
this Paraguay guys just loved the attention that Ronaldinho is bring for them.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by MicroSweet(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Now I can see where FG got it's inspiration of the new and second Nigerian police uniform: they literally copied the Paraguayan Police uniform!
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by GGirll: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
If they can strip king of pop n snap him naked for d world to see which mj never recovered from till his death....they can do anything to any of their puppets. The same people that made you ronaldinho will be d Sam to destroy you ask Kobe.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by iammolise(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2020
Waahhht!
Oya give dem leg over and up zigima make dem confuse release u angry
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by hipsyleema(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
I've never really been a football fan but there are certain footballers I like. I feel bad whenever they get involved in activities that tarnish their image..
I pray he gets out of this one soon enough to learn his lessons.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by maestroferddi: 8:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Ordinary Paraguayans living in Brazil will be the ones to pay for this...
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Banter1(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
And what is the Brazilian president doing to salvage this situation? He's probably useless like Buhari.

I don't support what Ronaldinho and his brother did though.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by 1x2x3: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2020
anonym0us:
his passport was seized for tax related offense

Not tax related offense. He started a fishing business in some water areas reserved by the govt without license to do so, the govt fined him about $8M which he didn't pay so they confiscated his passport.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Germi9: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Something tells me it could be drug related suspicion
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by iswallker(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
anonym0us:

his passport was seized and has been returned - why cant people read.... cry
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Burruchaga71(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2020
There are something they are not telling us in this matter
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Why are they embarrassing him like this like it’s a drug crime or he a common criminal undecided
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by 0m0nnakoda: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2020
anonym0us:
Read comprehend before speaking ,if not keep quiet
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by grandstar(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
anonym0us:

His passport has long been released to him. Also, his passport was seized for environmental issues not tax
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Bamz(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2020
easyfem:
Omg , I can't believe this ..... E don happen ...motor don jam am

grin Be careful oh
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by stankezzy: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2020
he doesn't have money to renew his passport, most of these stars are broke , mike Tyson and rest ,they made millions but spent all recklessly , just like may weather ,he buys things like a mad man with no business to his name
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Justusidika46(m): 10:17am On Mar 09, 2020
What a legend
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Realfrankie(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
anonym0us:

He had money but currently Broke
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by bottlecap: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2020
they are just trying to pay him back for all the beatings that he used to dish out to them when he was still active on the pitch
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Bobinovic: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
They covered his own handcuffs and exposed his brother 's own. What hypocrisy
Oga! he has a reputation to protect. tomorrow nobody will remember his brother had such an issue but his will stick.
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lilbest3:
These people have no respect
Respect? for a fugitive? shocked

He is a criminal, though he may be a former footballer..
Re: Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
They are fugitives, they had ulterior motives, they are crooks. although he may be good at football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Mikel Stopped NFF From Hijacking Dollars Given To Dream Team By Japanese Bus / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Nigeria Vs Lesotho : AFCON Qualifier (3 - 0) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.