Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. (904 Views)

Peugeot Parts For Sale By Lion-King Monk / Peugeot Parts: gdfff Global Resources / Ford Motors Production Line, What It Looks Like 100 Years Ago And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. by Ikenna351(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
PEUGEOT PARTS: gggg MOTORS (NIG.) LTD.

The gggg, whom I met yesterday, stock & sells Peugeot parts of older models, including the newer ones, like the 504, 505, 307, 508, etc.

Interesting Peugeot parts available at his shop are as follows:

- New OEM XN1A Engine (2.0 liter Engine in Peugeot 504, 505, etc).

- New OEM EW10A Engine (2.0 liter Engine in Peugeot 307, 407, 807, etc).

- New OEM BA Gearbox (5-speed manual gearbox in Peugeot 504, 505, etc).

- New OEM Solex 32-34 Z1 Carburetor (Double barrel carburetor in Peugeot 504, 505, 405, etc). I saw about 3 - 5 units.

- And many other new OEM parts, especially for Peugeot models produced in the 80's to early '00, including their body parts.

For those into vintage or classic Peugeot vehicles, you may find original/OEM parts you need, from his shop before they go out of stock.

Location of his shop is at No. Gggg

The responsibility of whatever outcome lies on you or anyone that chooses to transact any form of business with him (gggg MOTORS NIG. LTD). If you can't risk transacting with him unless I take the blame or be responsible for if/in case something goes wrong with your transaction with him, then please, ignore this post and source your parts elsewhere or from other Car part dealers.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Edited on 25/06/2020.
Re: Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. by Ikenna351(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ikenna351:
PEUGEOT PARTS: gggg MOTORS (NIG.) LTD.

The gggg, whom I met yesterday, stock & sells Peugeot parts of older models, including the newer ones, like the 504, 505, 307, 508, etc.

Interesting Peugeot parts available at his shop are as follows:

- New OEM XN1A Engine (2.0 liter Engine in Peugeot 504, 505, etc).

- New OEM EW10A Engine (2.0 liter Engine in Peugeot 307, 407, 807, etc).

- New OEM BA Gearbox (5-speed manual gearbox in Peugeot 504, 505, etc).

- New OEM Solex 32-34 Z1 Carburetor (Double barrel carburetor in Peugeot 504, 505, 405, etc). I saw about 3 - 5 units.

- And many other new OEM parts, especially for Peugeot models produced in the 80's to early '00, including their body parts.

For those into vintage or classic Peugeot vehicles, you may find original/OEM parts you need, from his shop before they go out of stock.

Location of his shop is at No. Gggg

The responsibility of whatever outcome lies on you or anyone that chooses to transact any form of business with him (gggg MOTORS NIG. LTD). If you can't risk transacting with him unless I take the blame or be responsible for if/in case something goes wrong with your transaction with him, then please, ignore this post and source your parts elsewhere or from other Car part dealers.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Edited on 25/06/2020.

I intentionally edited and deleted the free vital information in the original post which beared the name, address and location of the reliable new parts contact or Peugeot new parts seller that stock interesting OEM and original new parts for classic and modern Peugeot vehicles, since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Ikenna351:

I intentionally edited and deleted the free vital information in the original post which beared the name, address and location of the reliable new parts contact or Peugeot new parts seller that stock interesting OEM and original new parts for classic and modern Peugeot vehicles, since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

Nah your way, not surpprised, I will be posting several links to Peugeot part suppliers soon, there is no monopoly to these things.

7 Likes

Re: Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. by afoife: 2:08am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=91078861]

Nah your way, not surpprised, I will be posting several links to Peugeot part suppliers soon, there is no monopoly to these things.

[/quote

Gazzuzzzzz all the way

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2008 Toyota Corolla For 1m Or Below / Naija Used Camry 08 Le Is Available Dm Me @07083676584 / Drivers Availability for Any Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.