Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Friendly Outing After Church - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Friendly Outing After Church (274 Views)

Most Nigerians Are Friendly, Law-abiding, Do Legitimate Business And Are Honest / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Man Fights His Masquerade For Not Releasing The Money Made From Outing In Anambr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Outing After Church by Dionne005: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Im an African American woman dating a Yoruba man in America. One Sunday after church me and a group of my boyfriends friends went out to eat. It's about 7 people. 3 women and 4 men. 1 couple is married. One was a guest while everyone else was a regular attendee. At the end my boyfriend and another man went to the bathroom. Moments later, the check came and the waitress asked how will this be split. I remained silent just to see what others would say. Tell me why after a few moments I had to explain how the bill needs to be split. One thing I've noticed is that every time we go out to eat with friends, i feel like they expect someone to pay for their meal instead of taking on themselves or spreading the favor every now and then. Sometimes my boyfriend feels the desire to pay for everyone but that will never happen if I'm around and he steps away. I know what's in my mans bank account and I know that he needs to save up. Is the freeloader mindset part of this tribe? I know they like my boyfriend but I feel like they take advantage of him sometimes. He's doing as well as Any other person in America. Which is just average.
Re: Friendly Outing After Church by Caramelskin(f): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Friendly Outing After Church by EliteDude(m): 8:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ok ok

(1) (Reply)

Is The Default Setting Of Nigerians Light Or Dark? / Invest Into Real Estate Now! / Community Leaders Protest Against Suspension Of 5 Kingmakers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.