Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Deleted Post - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deleted Post (1862 Views)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Have A Look At The Faces Of Some Nigerian Spoiling Our Image Globally. / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Post by iz2much: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
Deleted Post
Re: Deleted Post by philip0906(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
Thank God,I have dual citizenship. . .incase my naija passport is thrown 2 d ground,I'll simply flaunt my oda grin grin
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
iz2much:

I cried when I watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQh5JNTg5uM&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlVzdqsuBq8&NR=1

Thats very sad but pple can be greedy, somebody u never met, u sending such huge amount of money to him. I blame both of them.
I think Nigerian govt should bring a law that will not only prosecute the 419ner but also the so called victim and any money recovered should be seized by the govt.
Re: Deleted Post by tunnytox(m): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
justwise:

Thats very sad but pple can be greedy, somebody u never met, u sending such huge amount of money to him. I blame both of them.
I think Nigerian govt should bring a law that will not only prosecute the 419ner but also the so called victim and any money recovered should be seized by the govt.

God bless you justwise for this observation, this is what I've been saying that the so called victims of crime are also aiding and abetting hence they should be prosecuted. I'm not sure if the western govts are willing to do this all they wish to do is to continue to rubbish Nigerian image while shieldinng there own citizens calling then "victims" . They are not victims but criminals!
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
tunnytox:

God bless you justwise for this observation, this is what I've been saying that the so called victims of crime are also aiding and abetting hence they should be prosecuted. I'm not sure if the western govts are willing to do this all they wish to do is to continue to rubbish Nigerian image while shieldinng there own citizens calling then "victims" . They are not victims but criminals!

What the so called victim is doing is like handling stolen goods which is a criminal offence.

I can't just imagine how somebody will send thousands to a stranger in Africa just like that, they did not bother to call Nigerian embassy in their home country to find out about the said business, but when they get scammed they run to national TV stattion or radio to rubbish our name. Who wins a lottery he did not play?
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2010
Its really painful

My first priority to my unborn children is to make sure they didn't had the Nigeria Passport Citizen
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2010
iz2much:

Its really painful

My first priority to my unborn children is to make sure they didn't had the Nigeria Passport Citizen

That wouldn't solve the problem, i think ur 1st priority should be to bring them up to be responsible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
justwise:

That wouldn't solve the problem, i think your 1st priority should be to bring them up to be responsible Nigerians.

they wont be a Nigerian let alone a responsible one
by the grace of God.
How can I do that, I dont Yahoo, I could have promised to stop.
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
iz2much:

they wont be a Nigerian let alone a responsible one
by the grace of God.
How can I do that, I dont Yahoo, I could have promised to stop.

I understand ur anger and any decent Nigerian will feel same way. I watched alot of those videos and some shamefull online pictures of Nigerians.

I feel ur pain, i really do
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
Thanks for feeling my pains
am ashame to be a Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tVY3OJQzM&feature=related
its every where, i kept watching and watching i cant start posting all.
OMG! Its crazy
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2010
iz2much:

OMG! Its crazy
Re: Deleted Post by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2010
iz2much:

OMG! Its crazy

Yea i saw that clip couple of months ago and i feel sick knowing that a Nigerian did that to the poor lady.

Look at this website http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame.htm. Nigerians disgracing themselves
Re: Deleted Post by Vicjustice: 2:00am On Dec 22, 2010
Re: Deleted Post by suxes2005(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2010
@Vicjustice, that was a nice video

The noise is so much here so would listen
to it later to understand what the white man
was saying,

Anyways, nice of you. compliments bruv

SHALOM
Re: Deleted Post by Vicjustice: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2010
suxes2005:

@Vicjustice, that was a nice video

The noise is so much here so would listen
to it later to understand what the white man
was saying,

Anyways, nice of you. compliments bruv

SHALOM
   Thanks, Mr Shalom, and may shalom continue to be your song.
Re: Deleted Post by suxes2005(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^

AMEN merry xmas bruv

SHALOM
Re: Deleted Post by aspiliqueta(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
@izmuch
am really disapionted in you saying ur children won't hav a nigeria passport.
Are u not a nigerian,simply becuz u saw some stupid vidoe of some iresponsible people who are trying to spoil the name of MY COUNTRY NIGERIA becuz of some the ba eggs who can't stay here an try and make it to beter OUR FATHER LAND go elswhere illegaly and spoil our name of our country.
How do u know if suppose children won't be the saviour of this country.Pls don't be ashamed of NIGERIA becuz of some iresponsible lowlife miscriant who force their way for greener pasure.
conclusion:
i would never ever be ashamed of my country NIGERIA and would advice all responsible,worthy,inteligent Nigerians to come bck home to better and change our country with their experience.
Re: Deleted Post by Originalsly: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
iz2much: Its really painful

If so be the case then you should leave Nigeria by any means necessary....destroy all your documents linking you to Nigeria....disown your parents and relations and never ever have anything to do with the country of your birth period....let alone be on Nairaland. You are already planning to bring up your kids to bring down Nigeria. Whi,hever country you think is better....there are far worse criminals....US...UK....criminals who at home and abroad rape little children...do their citizens denounce their country because of that?....and are these the countries you want your unborn to be citizens of? Hey...just venting at the statement....not personal...many share your view.
Re: Deleted Post by MsNas(f): 4:04am On Nov 23, 2013
Originalsly: If so be the case then you should leave Nigeria by any means necessary....destroy all your documents linking you to Nigeria....disown your parents and relations and never ever have anything to do with the country of your birth period....let alone be on Nairaland. You are already planning to bring up your kids to bring down Nigeria. Whi,hever country you think is better....there are far worse criminals....US...UK....criminals who at home and abroad rape little children...do their citizens denounce their country because of that?....and are these the countries you want your unborn to be citizens of? Hey...just venting at the statement....not personal...many share your view.
Exactly!! He also doesn't know "You can't run away from your shadow" Fine, he can acquire other citizenship for his offsprings but he should also pray and fast that they listen to every morsel of training he gives those children. Because, if they ever run afoul of the laws of wherever they are born, they will never be referred to as citizens of that country but citizens of Nigeria. Case on point.....Micheal Adebolajo!!

(1) (Reply)

Kuwait Compare To Qatar Can Someone Help Me... / Visa Requirement To Cyprus / Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.