Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How To Get To Daystar From Unilag - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Daystar From Unilag (872 Views)

PLEASE How Do I Get To 4, Adebayo Street,pero Busstop, Agege from UNILAG? / Direction To Unilag From Ago Palace / BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Daystar From Unilag by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 29, 2021
Please how can I get to Daystar from unilag?
Re: How To Get To Daystar From Unilag by Ishilove: 10:25pm On May 29, 2021
Adeolaissacutie:
Please how can I get to Daystar from unilag?
Take a bus to Ikeja inside. Drop at the last bustop and take another vehicle to Ojota. Stop at Oregun bustop and cross to the other side, a road opposite Wema bank. That road opposite Wema bank is called Ikosi road. From there take a bike, keke or korope to Daystar Church. It's 100 naira. Don't let anyone cheat you

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Daystar From Unilag by Moz22: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ishilove:

Take a bus to Ikeja inside. Drop at the last bustop and take another vehicle to Ojota. Stop at Oregun bustop and cross to the other side, a road opposite Wema bank. That road opposite Wema bank is called Ikosi road. From there take a bike, keke or korope to Daystar Church. It's 100 naira. Don't let anyone cheat you
lol... Which kain journey be this na? When she can just get to fadeyi or jibowu and board ojota straight up.. and then enter keke going to Oregun.. u sef

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Airline For Travel To Anywhere In The United States 2022? / How Can I Get A Direct Bus From Ibadan To Kaduna / Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.