Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

2 Experience Distpach Rider - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2 Experience Distpach Rider (544 Views)

Vacancy For Distpach Rider / Distpach Rider Needed / Distpach Rider Needed Around Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
2 EXPERIENCE DISTPACH RIDERS NEEDED AT OSHODI MUST HAVE A VALID RIDERS CARD AND MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH LAGOS RUTE .

SEND YOUR CV TO :collinsola58@yahoo.com

BIKE CONDITION ...NEW
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Pls applicant within oshodi and environs.

Thanks
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by EDMAR: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
No one will apply with that your salary.... Believe me
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
EDMAR:
No one will apply with that your salary.... Believe me

Mr sabi sabi ....hop you are paying 100k as salary .busy body go and suck breast you will be fine....

Na your mate the work for VI 70k salary and your house they for mowe ibafo for your mind you have a good paying job :Dsomebody with 35k salary who reside around oshodi is far better than you ...
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
See YOUR LIFE INTERNET NEVER FORGET grin

You that reside at KOLA

Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by Mickolad(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
humiliation of the highest order!
Pls @ops be kind with the guy oo
It's seem you didn't get his msg.
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by EDMAR: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2020
simple250:

Mr sabi sabi ....hop you are paying 100k as salary .busy body go and suck breast you will be fine....

Na your mate the work for VI 70k salary and your house they for mowe ibafo for your mind you have a good paying job :Dsomebody with 35k salary who reside around oshodi is far better than you ...
I don't actually blame you because you lack what its takes to run a delivery services trust me...No Rider will work with you for long with this your attitude... For your mind you don get one side business weh you won dey run...las las na Taskforce go seized that your bike.
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by EDMAR: 1:04am On Mar 20, 2020
simple250:
See YOUR LIFE INTERNET NEVER FORGET grin

You that reside at KOLA
..yea sure was actually seeking the position for a friend.... You wanna hear .Yes I stayed within kola Axis that Alakuko road precisely. And I am fucking doing well in where I work....
However if you can't pay good Money for someone who risk his life daily to meet your selfish target then don't bother opening the business at all because you won't last .
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
EDMAR:
..yea sure was actually seeking the position for a friend.... You wanna hear .Yes I stayed within kola Axis that Alakuko road precisely. And I am fucking doing well in where I work....
However if you can't pay good Money for someone who risk his life daily to meet your selfish target then don't bother opening the business at all because you won't last .

Lol,you are a small boy better face your yes sir yes sir job ok ....noting stop you from ignoring the post since you are not in for the Job ,na busy body they worry you .IF YOU GET BETTER PAYING JOB WATING YOU THEY FIND FOR VACANCY SECTION ..
Re: 2 Experience Distpach Rider by simple250: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
EDMAR:
I don't actually blame you because you lack what its takes to run a delivery services trust me...No Rider will work with you for long with this your attitude... For your mind you don get one side business weh you won dey run...las las na Taskforce go seized that your bike.

Go and beg lagos state government to employ you as taskforce so that you can start chasing distpach riders around KOLA and ALAKUKO at list e go pay you better than TROLLING on nairaland job VACANCY section ...akansusu agbakoro like you....

(1) (Reply)

Free 500gram Equivalents 1000$ For Free / Npower Batch A Permanency: Top Eight (8) Things Volunteers Must Know / Lockdown Should Not Stop You From Earning Some Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.