Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Doubt If This Subject Still Exist Anymore - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Doubt If This Subject Still Exist Anymore (557 Views)

This Subject? I Really Thank God For This Generation / Which Part Of Naija Is She From? I Doubt If She Actually Yoruba / Which Subject You Hate Most For School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Doubt If This Subject Still Exist Anymore by raylyz: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Back in the days, some subjects could squeeze the motivation and concentration out of you to the extent of calculating the remaining days you have left in the school
While this is not only applicable to history class
The question is now, what subject will get you doing something hilarious as the below picture

Oya come and see people worst fear (subject) ooo
grin grin

Re: I Doubt If This Subject Still Exist Anymore by Betakeshi: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

You Wake Up, It’s 2050, What Do U Google First?? / [memes]when You Are Trying To Have A Girlfriend, But You Don't Have A Girlfriend / Which Would You Go For Among These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.