Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - (1386 Views)

Iphone 15 Will Use USB Type-c Port And Charger / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Will Be A Serious Cameraphone With Its 64MP Sony Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by teeboutique: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
TECNO has a number of smartphones that have a specific target audience with the name. One of their popular lines in the Kenyan market is the Camon line and it is their photography centric line.

It seems like TECNO will take it up a notch with the next Camon line. The Camon 15 will feature a headlining 64MP camera as their main sensor at the back.

It is rumoured that it is a Sony sensor although it is not explicitly mentioned what the exact product name is. On further research, this could be the Sony IMX 686 sensor which has a relatively large 1/1.7 inch sensor with a pixel size of 0.8μm.

I would expect the Camon 15 to allow you to shoot native 64MP photos but I would bet it will be shooting 16MP photos as standard. The Sony IMX 686 sensor combines 4 pixels into one pixel to create a 16MP image with a ‘boosted’ pixel size of 1.6μm. You will see a number of phones sporting this sensor and Camon 15 could be one of them. This means that it will theoretically have sharper images with lower noise (grain in photos) which is great.

The 64MP sensor of the Camon 15 will be a significant update to the Camon fans since the current one on sale, the Camon 12 Pro has a 16MP camera.

We are still not sure about the rest of the specifications but expect 4GB or 6GB of RAM, 64GB or 128GB of internal storage, a huge display and a huge battery pack. We will update you when we get more information about it.

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
The real crap.

8 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by drjprince: 6:03am On Mar 09, 2020
kingxsamz:
The real crap.
I swr

Xiaomi and Samsung better rescue Nigerians quickly from this mumu people

5 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by edoairways: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
teeboutique what is the price anyway?
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by drjprince: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2020
edoairways:
teeboutique what is the price anyway?
price of this scrap should not be more than 30k
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by Courage414: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2020
when are they going to lunch the device kiss
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by edoairways: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
drjprince:
price of this scrap should not be more than 30k
Your xiaomi is even more scrap than I thought.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by drjprince: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2020
edoairways:

Your xiaomi is even more scrap than I thought.
I don't use xiaomi now bro, what I use for the time is far better than any crap infinix/Tecno can ever offer

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by edoairways: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
drjprince:
I don't use xiaomi now bro, what I use for the time is far better than any crap infinix/Tecno can ever offer
That is because you have the money and probably you are from a rich home however tecno and infinix has been targeting low income earners since they are the majority. They produce phones to cater for their needs, they don't need to break banks before acquiring such phones
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by seunfly: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
drjprince:
I swr

Xiaomi and Samsung better rescue Nigerians quickly from this mumu people

If nobody can rescue us from our politcal and religious mumu, u think samsung, xiaomi and co will be able to rescue us from tecno/infinix/itel mumurity?

Nigerians are extremely complicated, highly unexpose and feels they knows, we are easily decieved by simple propagada by some paid idiot. Just pay some people and publish stupid reason why they should be stupid and our people will swallow it.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by drjprince: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
seunfly:

If nobody can rescue us from our politcal and religious mumu, u think samsung, xiaomi and co will be able to rescue us from tecno/infinix/itel mumurity?

Nigerians are extremely complicated, highly unexposed and feels they knows, we are easily decieved by simple propagada by some paid idiot. Just pay some people and publish stupid reason why they should be stupid and our people will swallow it.
my Oga here go collect 2 very cold Red wine and 3 beautiful clean girls

He speaks wisely cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by skywalker240(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2020
seunfly:

Nigerians are extremely complicated, highly unexpose and feels they knows, we are easily decieved by simple propagada by some paid idiot. Just pay some people and publish stupid reason why they should be stupid and our people will swallow it.
oga you have said it all. Nigerians cant be saved, they would never read, compare, and contrast.

just watch how this crap would be sold for 70k and they would still buy.
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by Mohbola(f): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
How will it be a real deal, the design is not new
Re: TECNO Camon 15 Will Be D Real deal With Its 64MP Sony Camera - by Mohbola(f): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
Courage414:
when are they going to lunch the device kiss

Its launched in India already

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A30 64gb 4gb Ram Used Clean Phone For # 70k / Please Help Me Choose A Phone / SOLD!!! Swap Deal: Swapping My Iphone X 256g For Samsung (s9+ & 50k).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.