Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit (19455 Views)

Kalu Orji: Entire South-South, South-West Should Support South-East Presidency / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / South South Security Issue also Needs The Niger Delta Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by petitejolie(f): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
This ones are the mumuric of south south. Una body go come down soon
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
thesicilian:
They won't support it because they expect to be made the security personnels.
just like OPC, the political thugs, started to speak against amotekun because they weren't in charge. I'm sure the Yoruba obas spoke sense to gani adam's to back down.

I don't know if southsoutherners have leadership they can listen to, due to their heterogeneous nature.
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ostrogoth:

We in the west don't follow the obas either. They are mostly figurehead and lacking ability to command followership for anything against the public interest. BTW, I think south south militants are highly overrated cos despite of their supposed toughness, Fulani herdsmen still kill there sometimes. I always thought the day the herdsmen kill beyond igboland (in delta for instance) will be the day they start getting mass annihilation of cattle and herdsmen. We all know Igbo people are mere chestbeaters, their warrior DNA mostly died in the Biafra war, the cowards and the sons of cowards are those that remain, about 98%.
Your first statement is not true. Obas have a lot of influence in Yoruba land, especially over the people & politicians in their territories. Yorubas value the stool & any insult on the king feels like an insult on the people themselves. Ajimobi the constituted authority can explain better.

But I agree with your statement dt they won't command followership for anything against the public interest. This is why they ALWAYS err on the side of public interest. They know how Yorubas are, they are not fools, there are enough traditional proverbs on leadership they try to live by & we all know its the people, from all walks of life, contributing to their living standards. They can't be seen not defending the people's interest.

PS - The oluwo of iwo is an exception. Iwo people & the rest of us are still wondering how dt guy happened. undecided
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by jchioma: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
The Niger Delta has one of the worst cases of insecurity in this country,

they are also plagued by Fulani herdsmen menace, Raping their women, killing the men and plundering farms,

What solutions has these Muffians, who call themselves militants provided?
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Captain8(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
senseless post. abeg ijaw people should just sit and watch the reasonable ijaws to do de talk. these are moni cum bribe me millitant jare. please governors create it dont mind these brainless people. i here by support security outfit.
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Godsonkemz(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Lai Mohammed must be behind this just like when formed two factions of reformed ipob, Niger delta reformed Avengers, fake CAN, NLC with opposing ideologies. In one of the protest of his reformed Igbos, two ladies were seen on hijabs while his CAN were recruited to praise Buhari just as he recruited Ngene ukwenu, Sarki, Madridguy, Buharist and the dead rat meat barbecue called Manabqgrills to function as BMC buhari attacking dog who are placed on 30k salary for the purchase of data. One of the Lai Mohammed's fake CAN members wearing a bishop's apparel on a visit to Aso rock was later seen in motorpark operating as a tout.
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by nosapre(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
They should go and sitdown... Who need them in the first place? Since bandits has been killing people in the south what did they do about it. No one held from them. Useless set of clowns.
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
What is the meaning of South south.

I'm from Ibibio, Oron precisely BiafraLand.

All we need is only IPOB/BSS outfit, any nonsense south south and south east outfits fund and controlled by the fulani political terrorist from aso rock and London will be dealt with by the people of Biafrans.

We are coming back to our BiafraLand to protect our Biafran young and elderly citizens in Biafra.

Congratulations to Biafra freedom in advance.

1 Like

Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stevecovey:

just like OPC, the political thugs, started to speak against amotekun because they weren't in charge. I'm sure the Yoruba obas spoke sense to gani adam's to back down.

I don't know if southsoutherners have leadership they can listen to, due to their heterogeneous nature.

Who created this south south nonsense of the thing.

South south and Southeast evil documents against Biafra freedom, will be bury along the zoo called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by atkinsrusso20: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Okay na

zzzz//////
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Amalekki: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Niger Delta Republic!!!
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Bekool(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
blazesam:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/we-wont-support-south-south-security-outfit-militants/amp/

A security outfit like the SW amotekun will be extremely difficult to control and manage in the SS region simply because of lack of trust amongst the various ethnic groups in that region. The real losers here will be the ordinary poor people in hinterlands of the SS who will now be left unprotected and on the mercy of blood thirsty maurauding fulaniherdsmen

1 Like

Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Thegoodone13(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
What do you expected from a criminal? No criminal will like to support the security setting.
Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
danietohbadt:
We are our own problems.

The South South should take a cue from the South West.

As you go into the new week hustling, evil will not befall you, accident will not be your portion, armed robbers will not attack you, and finally, HERDSMEN will not come near you and your loved ones. Amen.

Peace!

They are Fulani militants
Call them by their name

Re: Militants: We Won’t Support South-south Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
easyfem:
The only way to make a good plan in any region is to contact SW first coz the other region is all abt making mouth without solid plan .... See aw SW make amotekun plan and it work out .... I want Nigeria to divide or restructure but it's all depend on SOUTH WEST not all diz biafran wey b say na mouth them get .... Ordinary region security , una dey Bleep up

Keep deceiving yourself.

How many Fulani herdsmen have you arrested since last you started your Amotekun madness?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ZabarmariMassacre; Boko Haram Killed 110 Nigerian Farmers - United Nations / Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.