Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Can I Download Subtitles - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can I Download Subtitles (1450 Views)

Download Subtitles Of Uncharted 2022 Free / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download Subtitles by Shamm56: 5:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Where can I download subtitles (SRT files)
Re: How Can I Download Subtitles by Toluwarnih(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Shamm56:
Where can I download subtitles (SRT files)
follow d instructions below

Re: How Can I Download Subtitles by Toluwarnih(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2020
[b][/b]...

Re: How Can I Download Subtitles by charlesm91(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Type exactly what you wrote here on google and follow the instructions online. It’s that easy
Re: How Can I Download Subtitles by PiersHudson(m): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
I also like to watch movies with subtitles because I prefer to watch a movie in its original sound with the live voices of the actors, with their emotions, timbre, accent, in a word, as it was conceived by its author. And I'm glad that I have the opportunity to download a movie with subtitles. I recently wanted to watch a Mulan movie and couldn't find quality subtitles for it. While searching, I found a website that provides a wide range of resources including movies subtitlefile in SRT format. Besides, I found a lot of other movies there that I want to watch with subtitles and I'm going to have some interesting evenings.

(1) (Reply)

[download Movie] : Money Heist - COMPLETE PART 4 / Movie: Download An American Pickle (2020) – Hollywood / "He Thought Housemates Will Be All Over Him Once The Show Is Over" — Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.