Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,821 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta (684 Views)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Toriperisc: 5:58am On Mar 09, 2020
ALL Progressives Congress (APC) National Vice Chairman (Southsouth) Prince Hilliard Eta yesterday said those behind the plot to remove the party’s National Chairman, Adams Oshiomole, plan to weaken the ruling party.

He alleged that the motive of the agents of destabilisation was to pave way for their 2023 presidential ambitions.

The APC chieftain said he has unraveled moves by the anti-Oshiomhole elements in the party to distract President Muhammadu Buhari from delivering, thereby weakening the fortunes of the party and moving members to another party where they can pursue their selfish ambition come 2023.

The APC vice chairman told reporters in Abuja where he debunked media reports that his kinsmen in the Southsouth have abandoned Oshiomhole.

Contrary to reports, Eta maintained that members and leaders of the party from the Southsouth geo-political zone are solidly behind the leadership of the national chairman.

He said: “Oshiomhole remain the best for the position. Therefore, he is enjoying the support of the leaders of the zone contrary to reports in the media.”

Eta added: “I was surprised when I read the report that the Southsouth have abandoned Oshiomhole, that is completely untrue and being fueled by those plotting evil against the national chairman. I am the National Vice Chairman of the party in the South South zone, and I know better. The political leader of the zone who is the Deputy Senate President (Ovie Omo-Agege) was not contacted by anyone to know the position of the zone.

“So, I wonder where that Newspaper got their information from. As I speak with you, the zone is implicitly behind the national chairman of our party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole. We are fully in support of our chairman and people from outside of our zone will not tell us how we will manage our office that was zone to our region.

“We believe that the Chairman is doing very very well and on account of his performance, the zone stands solidly behind him. We have continuously and persistently said so because nothing has fundamentally changed.”

Eta blamed the current crisis in the party on 2023 presidential ambition of some governors, who are hell bent on removing the national ghairman in order to actualize their selfish ambition and interest at the expense of national interest.

He warned: “We should be mindful of the consequences of our actions because they are distracting our President who is settling down after he won his second term to provide the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.

“I happen to know that there is this move by some of these people to weaken the party and get some people out so they can form another political group to challenge the party in 2023. But, that can be done without heating up the polity the way they are doing now.

“Those who love this party must call the troublemakers to order, whatever happens to this party between now and 2023 will affect the democratic fabrics of this country. So, we must be mindful of not just the corporate health of APC but that of the entire Nigerians,”

@
https://toriperi.com/forums/topic/oshiomholes-adversaries-plotting-to-weaken-apc-ahead-2023-says-eta

Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2020
Just like a popular saying on Nairaland...
The Zoo must fall grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Citytrend: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Sounds like a Police Aligations for me. Because we all know too well this man is still a full member of the All Progressive People's Congress
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Witcher(f): 6:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Those who love this party must call the troublemakers to order, whatever happens to this party between now and 2023 will affect the democratic fabrics of this country. So, we must be mindful of not just the corporate health of APC but that of the entire Nigerians. As of now we are not afraid APC to break up. If Oshiomole will not step down we will take away CPC and APP and other Northern political party. Let ACN goes for another boyfriend. Is better for us to unite with PDP or hell even defect to PDP than allow Oshiomole to be the chairman...
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by nairavsdollars(f): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2020
This useless Eta is a bootlicker
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Susu888(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Whatever the fvck happens to APC doesn't consign me as long as the General completes these important projects he begun.

Apc is full of rogues and thieves as well only a few honest politicians,the rest are faking it and only want to steal money like that minister "malami".
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Indispensable85(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2020
They'll scatter because their coming together did not favour Nigeria. It has brought calamity.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by densiks: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2020
The question to ask the Eta fellow is when and how Omo Agege became the political leader of the south south in Apc when the likes of Amaechi,Akpabio and a few other bigwigs from the south south are in the party.

He must be a drowning man

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Eteka1(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
densiks:

The question to ask the Eta fellow is when and how Omo Agege became the political leader of the south south in Apc when the likes of Amaechi,Akpabio and a few other bigwigs from the south south are in the party.

He must be a drowning man
Omo Age is the Deputy Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria making him the highest political office holder in the Party from the South South zone.

That's why he is the political leader of the Party from the zone.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by aolawale025: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2020
Whatever! Nigeria stands to benefit if the evil party falls

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Adversaries Plotting To Weaken APC Ahead 2023, Says Eta by Asnafsaeed(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Like how Biafra fell along with 2m nyamuri flat.heads cheesy cheesy cheesy
nuti:
Just like a popular saying on Nairaland...
The Zoo must fall grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

COVID 19: Nigeria Custom To Share Seized Product To Nigerians.(picture) / Catholic Diocese Shun Wike’s Temporary Lift On Lockdown, Insist On Staying Home / I, Other Political Office Holders Have Failed Nigerians – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.