Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Vacancy In a Fast Growing ICT Company - Located on d MainLand - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vacancy In a Fast Growing ICT Company - Located on d MainLand (939 Views)

See The World's Longest Ocean Bridge Located In China. / ThrowBack Pic Of Arc. Bishop Benson Idahosa With Bishop Oyedepo On d Background / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In a Fast Growing ICT Company - Located on d MainLand by JPWireles: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2010
[size=16pt]Vacancy![/size]

A dynamic ICT Company located on the MainLand has just expanded and need challenge oriented people to fill the existing vacant positions.

1: Receptionist:

2: Marketing / Business Development Executives:

Requirements for 1 & 2; OND and above in any science related discipline, must be very vocal, ability to work late, must be computer literate, ability to drive is a plus!

3: IT Engineeres:
[i]Requirements: [/i]OND and above in Elect/Elect, Physics Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related discipline, must be very vocal, ability to work late, Experience in an ISP company and ability to drive are added advantages!

Do you meet up with any of the above requirements? Are you a team player? Do you have excellent communication skill? Are you a self starter? If your answers are YES! send your Resume with passport photograph at the top right corner to career@jpwireless.net on or b4 30th of January 2011.

(1) (Reply)

Top 200 Universities In The World / Help Put Me In Wikipedia. I Need Who Can Help. / Is Kiss Really A Sign Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.