Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why My Husband Must Pay Me Before Sex – Housewife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why My Husband Must Pay Me Before Sex – Housewife (548 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Your Husband Must Cheat On You! / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Must Pay Me Before Sex – Housewife by arinze198(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2020
A housewife, Mrs. Adedoyin Agunbiade, has gone to Court seeking for the dissolution of her 17-year old marriage with her husband, Ezekiel, who also claimed that he was tired of paying her money before he sleeps with her.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Mrs. Adedoyin told Oja Oba/ Mapo Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State, that she was tired and no longer interested in the marriage with her estranged husband, Ezekiel Agunbiade.
Mrs. Adedoyin told the Court that her estranged husband, Ezekiel, was an irresponsible man and had threatened her life through constant beating during their years of marriage.
But in response, Ezekiel expressed his satisfaction over her decision to seek for divorce stating that his 17-year old marriage with her was turbulent to the extent that she insisted that he must pay her before he will have sex with her.
Mrs. Adedoyin told the Court that her marriage to Ezekiel was filled with crisis. She, therefore, pleaded for it to be dissolved and the custody of their four children granted her so that she could give them adequate care.

Full story: https://pmexpressng.com/why-my-husband-must-pay-me-before-sex-housewife/

Re: Why My Husband Must Pay Me Before Sex – Housewife by NextD18: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
All husbands pay their wives indirectly for sex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / ‘why Can’t Married Women Share Their Husbands With Young Ladies Without Problem? / Benefits Of Good Academic Writing - Myperfectwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.