Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

30 Tonnes Truck Urgently Needed For Lease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 30 Tonnes Truck Urgently Needed For Lease (653 Views)

20 Tonnes Truck Needed To Carry Waste Form Oyingbo To Ojota / 20 Tonnes Truck Needed To Carry Waste Form Oyinbo To Ojota / 30ton Dump Truck Urgently Needed For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Tonnes Truck Urgently Needed For Lease by emmatuxz(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Good day Guys,
We urgently need 30 Tonnes Truck for 1 year lease and the Quantity is 50.
If you have it or have more information on how we can get them please call this number below
Re: 30 Tonnes Truck Urgently Needed For Lease by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Guys,
I just found out the owner of heavy duty trucks that can carry your metric tonnes of goods is looking for money so if u want to hire trucks to any state in Nigeria and African countries, they will assist u for small money
I tried them and they were so prompt, kept giving me updates till they arrived and careful with my goods..I know my fellow biz pple esp agro commodities crave this kind of service..Holla at me , they are not paying me but I like to tell others good news when I hear..that's how I became a business woman..someone gave me idea too kiss kiss 08112658211

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Jamb Centers, Let's Connect 2020 / Learn How To Make Hand Wash Sanitizers And Other Products / Road Hand Washing Business Is Now Lucrative, Wash Your Hand And Pay Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.