Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds (1240 Views)

Pls Help My Money Was Transferred / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Man Mistakenly Transferred N1 Million To Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds by FX(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Good morning my people. I'm here to seek solution on how to deal with Access Bank Plc.
My broker, FxPro UK Limited transferred money to me via my dollar Visa Card which will credited to my domiciliary account on 24th of February 2020. Normally card transactions take between 3 to 7 working days maximum for the money to be credited to your account. On the 7th working day, I asked my broker, FxPro to send me proof that the money was sent to my card because I'm yet to receive the money. They sent me proofs including the transaction ARN. This transaction ARN will enable Access bank locate the funds and credit my account incase they are having issues.

I sent an email to access bank complaining that my account has not been credited. They replied that I should forward them with the transaction ARN , date of transfer and the first 6 digits and last 4 digits of my dollar Visa card. I forwarded the information to Access bank via their email, contactcenter@accessbankplc.com. Since then I have not heard from access bank. My account has not been credited. I have called their customer care numbers times without number and the two times they picked, they said they will work on it. Most times you call and they will just waste your airtime without connecting you to a customer care representative. I have gone to one of their branch offices to complain. The customer care officer at the branch said she has forwarded all relevant information to their head office but they have failed to reply their customer care officer after 3 working days. The customer care officer keep saying she has not been replied.
I dont know what to do as Access bank is pushing me to the wall. My debt profile is rising because access bank has not credited my account. I dont have money to even feed my family because of this. This Diamond bank and access bank merger maybe the cause of this delay in crediting accounts. When you call their customer care number, the automatic voice notes will keep saying that all accounts will be credited in the next 24hrs

Please I need advice to how to deal with Access bank to make them credit my account asap. Thanks
Re: Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds by coolcharm(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2020
What is holding you back from walking into the bank? I think you should visit your branch or any branch close to you and fill a complaint form. Then follow up with an e-mail to cbn(putting access bank in Copy). Goodluck man.
Re: Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
coolcharm:
What is holding you back from walking into the bank? I think you should visit your branch or any branch close to you and fill a complaint form. Then follow up with an e-mail to cbn(putting access bank in Copy). Goodluck man.
Re: Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds by anochuks08(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yours is even recent. I have been going to bank Since 2nd October 2019 till date for failed web transactions I had with Access Bank since 29th September, 2019.

Till date, No reversal
Re: Access Bank Failure In Crediting Transferred Funds by nurez305(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
coolcharm:
going to the bank to meet the dummy customer service girl that will be telling you another thing different from your complaint

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $600+ Cool Money Monthly From Comedy Skits And Videos / Make Money Online 2020: How To Make Money With Clickbank / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.