Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake (1466 Views)

Oyo Police Parades Leader Of Gang That Attacked Fresh FM In Ibadan / 4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
The video isn't from Nigeria but from either South or Central America.

The video is old and was uploaded on Nov 10, 2019.

Below is the link to the video
https://hoodsite.com/gang-member-gets-dismembered-with-an-axe-and-shot-point-blank-in-the-head

Could it be true that the assailants were fulani and that the security networks were trying to blame it on rival cult gangs

Also, consider the speed at which the alleged cultists were arrested and paraded without their faces being shown.

Who uploaded those pics and why are they telling us it is from cult war in ABSU

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Reading through the comments section, the video was captured in Brazil and it was a fracas between local drug rivals.

This had nothing to do with the Okigwe massacre.

So who posted this and why did they claim it was from the Okigwe massacre
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2020
More from the comments section

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by GamalNasser: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2020
APCHaram:
Reading through the comments section, the video was captured in Brazil and it was a fracas between local drug rivals.

This had nothing to do with the Okigwe massacre.

So who posted this and why did they claim it was from the Okigwe massacre

Immediately I saw that 38 pistol with extended magazine I knew it had to be south America

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Where are the MODs, I believe this deserves FP!
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Immediately I saw that 38 pistol with extended magazine I knew it had to be south America

Also consider that I could not even understand whatever they were speaking.

The extended Mags are even banned in the US.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by Arrewa: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2020
OK we hear you
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Arrewa:
OK we hear you

At this point, I am going with the Fulani narrative and not that from the official DSS'
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by JunctionBox: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
I won't be surprised though. Nairaland is notorious in spreading fake and unverified news.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by APCHaram: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
JunctionBox:
I won't be surprised though. Nairaland is notorious in spreading fake and unverified news.

Or rather, NL is now pushing the Fulani propaganda.

Lai Mohammed owns NL since 2014!

FACTS!
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by SadiqBabaSani: 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fingers crossed
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by feeloscar(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

I come d reason am too,becos if to say na naija,na awka made dat guy for use.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by Arizonasmokersl: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Accusing cultists wrongfully
This country ehn..
Cultists you guys should sue dem���

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
But one asu (goat) pass by and that walking lane looks like made in Nigeria. I’m sure it’s somewhere in Nigeria, but not absu..
Re: Pics Of Gang Killing In ABSU Is Fake by babadigu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yeah...I was dubious and thinking about Brazil and somewhere in south America

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Boko Haram Succeeded In Killing More Than 40 Soldiers Of Nigeria Army At / I Watched A Rape Scene / Atlanta Pastor, Marita Harrell Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Ministering To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.