Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerians Save A Dying Baby. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Save A Dying Baby. (183 Views)

Ghanaian Man Denied Visa to UK to Save His Dying Sister (Photo) / Ekiti Teaching Hospital Locked Down, People Are Dying (Photos) / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Save A Dying Baby. by feelxp(m): 10:59am On Mar 09, 2020
There is this lively family, I met in Port Harcourt, the husband and wife are so happy and highly devoted to God's work that makes it almost impossible for one to know the hardship they are passing through. My visit to their home made me to have second thought about life. According to them they will stayed throughout a day without food as this was evident on that Sunday when I visited. The man is out of job and the woman sell recharge cards at home. I could not hold my tears when they told me about their only child who has a hole in his heart and needs open heart surgery. They said they have contacted several foundations for help but to no avail. They child is 3 years old but his intelligent is like a ten years old child. After watching the child playing around the room for a while suddenly he started crying, then the mum quickly carried him and the child could not breathe very well again. I was made to understand that the child can not play long and can't walk a distance.
Pls Nigerians let's help this lovely family of God to save this little baby Pharez Anthony Ogeneyole. They welcome any form of help.
You can contact the mother with this number: O7O3679O266.
Thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Advises Nigerians To Be Careful As Another Case Of Corona Virus / Perfect Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Tested On Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.