Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Palm Oil Products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Oil Products (498 Views)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / Know How To Export Your Non-oil Products At The Afriexporter Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Products by orchidolls: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Ruth dolapo the Operations&Sales manager for MASEGO FARM HILLS .
we are into production of palm oil and other farm produce for the consumption of all.
our palm oil is one of the best you can see in both local and international markets
our palm oil is 100% unadulterated and it is been made under the finest hygienic environment . our oil doesn't pass through any machine as its 100% hand made in the traditional ways of our forefathers ,it is well filtered so there are no particles.
am sure you cant wait to get this oil in your kitchen.
distributors are needed nationwide as our best prices beats the competition.
we have both in
1 liter
2 liters
3 liters
25 liters.

Am willing to have a chat with you soonest
kindly send me a DM on whatsapp :08051988343
or send an email to me directly dolapoodutola@rocketmail.com

Re: Palm Oil Products by Atlanticfire: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
I don't think that it is a good thing to produce palm oil without machines in the 21st century.

Productivity will be low, meeting hygiene requirements for the products will be difficult.

Even scaling up production will be tough.

But I guess there will be people looking for traditionally made palm oil. You just have to target such people

(1) (Reply)

.... / Urgent Need Of Dried Maize And Soybean / -buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.