Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay (4320 Views)

Ronaldinho Detained For Entering Paraguay With A Fake Passport (Photos) / Odion Ighalo In A Manchester United Shirt (First Picture) / 2019 FIFA Beach Soccer: Brazil Defeats Nigeria 12 - 2 In Paraguay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Oluwamarc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
The first picture of Ronaldinho as a prisoner have been revealed after a court in Paraguay refused the former Barcelona player bail as he posed too much of a 'flight risk.'

On Thursday the Brazil legend was arrested in Paraguay for allegedly trying to enter the country using a fake passport, along with his brother, with the documentation claiming the duo were from the country they were trying to enter.

Now the first image of Ronaldinho the prisoner has been released by Unicanal journalist Hernan Rodriguez, who tweeted the picture.

The judge made the ruling to keep Ronaldinho in confinement on Saturday under the belief that he would flee the country before the trail if he were allowed to go.

However the 39-year-old was left in a police holding cell rather than transferred to a jail because of his profile as a footballer.

Both Ronaldinho and his brother are due to appear in front of the judge again on Monday and lawyer Sergio Queiroz will ask for their release back to Brazil.

Queiroz has claimed the former player didn't know the passports were faked, telling Yahoo Sports, "Ronaldinho did not commit a crime because he did not know that the passport they gave him was faked."

The judge explained that the maximum time for the investigation period is six months, giving the prospect of the former player spending that much time in prison, though it may not take that long.

Appeals for house arrest were rejected because there wasn't enough information on the house that the brothers were meant to be staying in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/foul-play-first-picture-of-ronaldinho-as-a-prisoner-in-paraguay-20200309.amp.html

Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Always laughing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Aammee77: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Paraguay just wanna make the headlines for a few weeks
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Subduer: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is Paraguay in the Pacific or South America?
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Subduer: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by femi4: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Celebrity prisoner
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by StylishLord(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oluwamarc:
The first picture of Ronaldinho as a prisoner have been revealed after a court in Paraguay refused the former Barcelona player bail as he posed too much of a 'flight risk.'

On Thursday the Brazil legend was arrested in Paraguay for allegedly trying to enter the country using a fake passport, along with his brother, with the documentation claiming the duo were from the country they were trying to enter.

Now the first image of Ronaldinho the prisoner has been released by Unicanal journalist Hernan Rodriguez, who tweeted the picture.

The judge made the ruling to keep Ronaldinho in confinement on Saturday under the belief that he would flee the country before the trail if he were allowed to go.

However the 39-year-old was left in a police holding cell rather than transferred to a jail because of his profile as a footballer.

Both Ronaldinho and his brother are due to appear in front of the judge again on Monday and lawyer Sergio Queiroz will ask for their release back to Brazil.

Queiroz has claimed the former player didn't know the passports were faked, telling Yahoo Sports, "Ronaldinho did not commit a crime because he did not know that the passport they gave him was faked."

The judge explained that the maximum time for the investigation period is six months, giving the prospect of the former player spending that much time in prison, though it may not take that long.

Appeals for house arrest were rejected because there wasn't enough information on the house that the brothers were meant to be staying in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportbible.com/football/foul-play-first-picture-of-ronaldinho-as-a-prisoner-in-paraguay-20200309.amp.html
alway smlling
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by egopersonified(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
even in prison, these teeth no gree close grin

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by segebase(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Still world best

1 Like

Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Subduer:

Google.com OR google.com.ng
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by sunshineV(f): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Subduer:

South America
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by mytime24(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Police and their wickedness embarassed

U arrest and detain person stil U won talk selfie wit am angry
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by LoveFayfay(f): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2020
Hmm, he's really a celebrity prisoner
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by happybee: 5:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Aammee77:
Paraguay just wanna make the headlines for a few weeks
Exactly!
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by cRobo: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2020
[quote][/quote]
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Numerouno94(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
See wat dey re doin to my guy. This guy made me luv football. Wen i was little after watching him play,i will go to d field wit frnds to replicate his skills nd play pattern. Was was called Dinho back den in skul..

This county killed my football plans.

Make una free my guy.
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by klever18(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Numerouno94:
See wat dey re doin to my guy. This guy made me luv football. Wen i was little after watching him play,i will go to d field wit frnds to replicate his skills nd play pattern. Was was called Dinho back den in skul..

Make una free my guy.
u are not alone
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by EmmySparky(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2020
klever18:
u are not alone
seconded
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by foolbuster: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Whoever did this to this guy is a fu**cking sadist, living a cold sad life without love.
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by olamidedivotee(f): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2020
No matter the situation, smile and shame your haters
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by toffyz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
k
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by bluecircle470: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
Always laughing grin grin grin

He's not laughing ooo, that's how his teeth is
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by fergie001: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Numerouno94:

Make una free my guy.
Remember how I almost sprained my leg, trying to replicate his snakebite and goal against AC Milan at Campe Nou.
We go spoil ball then, still dey shine dirty teeth like Ronaldinho grin

I doubt if there is anyone who didn't love the guy.
He still remains the best ever footballer to touch the round leather game.
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by fergie001: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by mosesezeno1: 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
he looks happy in there: with a nice outfit
Re: First Picture Of Ronaldinho As A Prisoner In Paraguay by Martinez39s(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2020
My favourite player. He made my childhood sweet. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Making 5000 With Just 1000 In Ur Betking Account / Daily 1.50 Odd Project / Enquiries @ Nipr, Professional Examination In Public Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.