Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano (34629 Views)

Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction / 2023: Mohammed Sanusi Clarifies Reports About Endorsing Any Candidate / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by 4xplore: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Bashirjaja01 post=87305073][/quote]

They both have zero political clout. The combo, though fantastic on paper, would turn out to be a disaster in practice.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Sammy07: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Nobody can try that with Ooni of Ife or Oba of Benin

well, I can't say for Ooni of ife.
He's gentle a bit.

But Alaafin of Oyo
Nah death be that
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Junaid is his usual characteristic character.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by mysteryman2014: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Oba of benin yes, ooni of ife not sure...

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Bar1941(m): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Don't you think you deserve a ban? On a second thought, you are a pretty lady so I pardon you. But don't post thrash like this again ok!

Witcher:
╬═╬ DON'T GO DOWN THE LADDER!
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ Are you listening to me? Don't go!
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Hello...? I said don't go.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Stop it! Don't go down.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Okay. If you wanna be like that then go.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ ��
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬You are still headstrong and you aren't listening to me...
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ I can't talk to you anymore.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ You listen to me! ...don't goo down there!
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Can you please just listen to me ?
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬You're dumb if you go down there.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ Ok I'm not going to tell you again...don't go.
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬....Seriously I SAID STOP!!
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Are you bored yet?
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬Last chance ...don't go there..
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ Now that u have, scroll down
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Adakintroy2: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tribal fargot. I though he was enlighten pass a point. He was busy ranting at Jonathan. A northern man effected by superior complex syndrome. Could not bear to see a lower perceive tribe rule over them.

Now that they are done using him. It's back to the dumpster. Sanlme with oshomole soon.

They will be let off one after the other.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Breastfeed: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
You see this thing called education? Do anything to get it.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
evalleyconsults:
Question of religious crisis is out of it... Rather security out fits should be proactive and be on the alert to curtail any unrest the dethroned Emir's supporters might cause
No unrest,No nothing....The Governor must have gotten the backing of Kano People,the traditional council and even the Federal Government to have pulled this off....He acted against the State Laws and Constitution thus his removal...To me Sanusi deserves whatever he's getting...Shey he's part of those that went behind and generated the Kano votes that removed our Brother Jona...See as them don dey kick am around now.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by NubaVertigo(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Check your history on how Awolowo dethroned the former.

Bruh, stop lying
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by AnanseK(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Any King who refuses to be a stooge and gatekeeper for the tyrannical criminal politicians , he will definitely be Violenty removed.
The New Emir Aminu is taking notes, he must tow the line, hold the cow while the politician milks it to death.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Gentlealibu: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
The person wan dieee?!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by gbagyiza: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
ArewaWife:
I only pity the new wife. From being the latest wife of the emir of kano to being on exile with her dethroned husband.
The parents will be wishing they didn't marry her off to Sanusi.

Stop talking bullshit, talk like an educated fellow. Sanusi is rich which u know, connected n has excellent credentials that can position him well in the society n anywhere in the world. So, worried about yourself bro.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Masaudmuhammed: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Seriously
I hate this mumu man at all

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by persius555(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
The north destroying itself
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by victorazyvictor(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Those ones are bestowed by gods.
U wan die grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
A military governor who tried to remove the Oba of Benin died in office in the 90s

But Oyibo jailed and exiled your Oba to Calabar and nothing happen.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by valoogana: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh dear

zzzz//////
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by NaMeAboki: 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
NubaVertigo:

Bruh, stop lying

My bad, it was the Alaafin of Oyo; not the Ooni of Ife - it nonetheless suggest he could have done so to the Ooni if he chose because he clearly had the capacity to do so.

https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by stormborn28(m): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Herdsmen:

Forget bro..
Heard it then... no body hold monopoly of black magic except Lucifer himself..
so why did the administrator survive the curse
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by flaggbarnett85: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Chaii

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Meritocracy: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:

They are under local government chairman and governor can remove them if they pass the boundary or misbehave. The governor install them and has power to remove them.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
This guy sanusi is one of the learned guy amongs them but they hated him for saying the truth to their faces.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
He that pay the DJ can select tracks

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by yahoosurepass(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
who cares!!!!

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Bashirjaja01(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCHaram:
`

Osinbanjo that Kyari will soon sack and make Amosun VP
Abba kyari
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by NubaVertigo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
NaMeAboki:

My bad, it was the Alaafin of Oyo; not the Ooni of Ife - it nonetheless suggest he could have done so to the Ooni if he chose because he clearly had the capacity to do so.

https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html

At least, not without consulting the other Obas in the land:

"Awolowo then stated that the government had outrun their patience and could no longer tolerate his insubordination, and after consultation with the other Obas, he was suspended from office and removed from the native authority. Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1108797-how-chief-obafemi-awolowo-dethroned-alaafin-oyo-oba-adeyemi-adeniran-married.html"
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Kuginzi: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
KwaraRat:
Remain for mumu Akintola of MURIC to congratulate Ganduje for removing Sanusi and then go on a rant insulting CAN
But Akintola and MURIC didn't congratulate Ganduje for removing Sanusi and didn't insult CAN, MAY BE YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL MUMU
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by Quorax: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
And stupid southerners are having headache over a people that will not drop a sweat for Sanusi's removal... can't you see that this men love the status quo in the North?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Removal As Emir Won’t Cause Any Crisis In Kano by wetmenow: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
No Governor can try such with Oba of Benin Kingdom. As him think am na so him go die straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.