Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) (37693 Views)

Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees / Bayelsa Certificate Scandal: Gov. Diri In Panic Mode As Chief Of Staff Offers To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by segun18(m): 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
the same pastor that said gov. diri will be removed soon?

I heard him said that live .He however said if he can pray well he will not be removed.Anyway he is in Bayelsa for a long advertised crusade.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by tex73: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
�️ Anthony Joshua gives a speech in front of the Royal Family during today's Commonwealth Day celebration service at Westminster Abbey

https://twitter.com/i/status/1237055214265532416
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
I have never seen western pastors speaking about politics in church and stl posing. Hating. Getting jealous and of cos giving out real life false prophecies.
Sule nawa o
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ha Pastor!!! I thought you said he should not relax that someone else would remove him within 3 months!!?
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Kuginzi: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Most of these Yahoo Pastors can scam only d gullible ones. This same man prophesized that Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna state will die within a short period of time. But this is d 3rd or 4th year now, El-Rufai lives. Now let him scam DIRI well.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Princepioneer(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
The governor face be like.... wetin i know know...
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by fergie001: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Even the one that forged certificate is there too

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Annie939:
I tire oooo
These PASTORPRENEURS have finally sworn to make sure people start seeing CHRISTIANITY as author of confusion

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by personal59: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigerian politics and religion
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by voltron14: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
xangerar:

O boy I tire o! Possibly the Governor had sought his help to put things right, otherwise I dont understand again.

Sought his help to put things right how?
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bayelsans and big nose is like bread and butter.lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by natanyin: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
This Apostle barber de try no be small!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Was this not the same guy that predicted that the new Bayelsa Governor will be removed within 70 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAaJuEtJb58
I watched the video, you deliberately ignored his advice to the Governor that he should pray in order to avert the removal... Nothing wrong with this prophecy.... It's just like the time God sent Jonah to Niniveh and the people later repented and what would have happened to them by prophecy never happened again...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Suleiman go face your clergy work, leave politics for politicians

Seems you don't know that the prophets in the bible were all involved in politics or with politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Bluffly: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Annie939:
this Johnson no get shame at all .he said the governor will be removed in 70 days hmm what a life.
He said he should pray. He might and prayed and God has favoured him. I'm not in defence of anyone but Suleiman didn't say it emphatically that he would be removed as he said he saw it that he was replaced but with prayers he can conquer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by edoairways: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
[img][/img]
Ebi4chris:
Sulieman had fixed a crusade in yenagoa from on the 9th of March long before they gave the supreme court verdict.. So immediately he landed he paid a courtesy call to the governor
Yeah thank you clarified it before the media twist the story.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by josh4croft(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Was this not the same guy that predicted that the new Bayelsa Governor will be removed within 70 days

https://www.youtbe.com/watch?v=zAaJuEtJb58
the video was .doctored. Suleiman never said that...
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by edoairways: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
olisaEze:
Ha Pastor!!! I thought you said he should not relax that someone else would remove him within 3 months!!?
Did you read the concluding message of that same prophecy? The condition was serious prayers please visit the you tube video again and then watch from the beginning to the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by edoairways: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
josh4croft:
the video was .doctored. Suleiman never said that...
The video was never doctored. I watch it myself and even shared it on this platform. Sule prophecies always attach conditional statement which may ignorantly ignore
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Of course he's a clown
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Suleiman go face your clergy work, leave politics for politicians

Please tell that to President Trump first!
Can you separate a man's faith from what he does?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
edoairways:

Did you read the concluding message of that same prophecy? The condition was serious prayers please visit the you tube video again and then watch from the beginning to the end

Okay, so it’s the serious prayers he came to offer na?
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yeah the easiest way to give a prophecy dat can never fail. Chelsea would win Bayern Munich 5:0 in the 2nd leg of their tie. Bayern should pray oh, Dy should pray very hard. Ok. Now let me tell u how this works. Chelsea wins my prophecy is legit, Bayern wins, my prophecy is still legit.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
Politicians are gradually getting God involve. That's the message

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
SUPOL:
God bless the man of God

Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by xangerar: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
voltron14:

Sought his help to put things right how?

He said the governor should pray hard if he didnt want it to happen as he saw it. So the governor could have as well sought his help nah to avert the trouble of getting sacked in 70 days.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Was it not what happened?
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Did u watch the video at all? Listen carefully to what he said.
Re: Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) by CuteYvonne777: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Is it For Crusade Purposes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo / Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.