Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

So Proud To Reach 1000 Official Games In My Career -c.ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / So Proud To Reach 1000 Official Games In My Career -c.ronaldo (176 Views)

Messi Becomes The First Player Ever To Reach 1000 Goal Contributions / I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Proud To Reach 1000 Official Games In My Career -c.ronaldo by Deloversbed(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dos Santos Aveiro popularly known as Cristiano Ronaldo has expressed his feelings with joy and happiness.

The Portuguese who plays for Italian football club (Juventus) said he will never stoo thanking God for making it possible for him to reach one thousand official games of his football career. He also said that he is happy with the game that marks his 1000th official game of his career for that brought back victory that put his team to the top of the table again.

The Juventus player said he realized the fact that he didn't do it alone but with the grace of God. And he went further thanking his his coaches, teammates, friends, well wishers and in a special way hi fans for helping him reah such achievement.

The five times world best player said in his word "So proud to...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/so-proud-to-reach-1000-official-games.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Juventus/italy Defender Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Hans-joachim Watzke Reveals Chelsea Target Jadon Sancho May ‘press On For A Tran / Coronavirus: Federal Government Postpones National Sports Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.