Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID (910 Views)

Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by Nairafame1: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
For those who don’t know who Obesere is, he was to our parent’s generation what Naira Marley is to our generation. The controversial fuji star was a nightmare to most Nigerian homes in the early 2000s as his music videos portrayed scantily dressed women and unfettered lyrics that could not be played around kids. Only a few would know that some of Naira Marley’s hit songs were sampled from the great Obesere.

The return-to-fame story of Fuji star, Abass Akande, 55, popularly known as Obesere ‘Anobi Tosibe’ got a lot of people by surprise but one thing that is more pleasing is the fact that he jumped on the trend by stamping ownership to all his contents circulating the internet.

Nairafame recalls the viral ‘Egungun be careful’ clips and memes that began saturating the Nigerian Social Media space a few weeks back. Recently, a Nigerian lady who studies at Paris Nanterre University, France played the viral clip in her classroom and her enraptured mates began dancing and singing along to the comic sound.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZLHtTHey7I

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by chatinent: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
So cool.
Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by Mraphel: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Obesere brought that Igbo woman with big breast into limelight..someone remind me of her name? cool
Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by Mateen1000: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
I’ve always like him and his songs (maybe cos of those vulgar words sha)

Man was a menace and bad influence back den.
And come to think of it, He’s the only Fuji musician who married only one wife undecided
Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by englishmart(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
And so fvvking what?

1 Like

Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by iyapont: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mraphel:
Obesere brought that Igbo woman with big breast into limelight..someone remind me of her name? cool
Aunty cossy
Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by Aidejay(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Power of social media.
The hype of this egungun be careful has almost surpassed the entire career of obesere and I mean no disrespect.
Na express I dey ooh!
Re: In Abroad, French University Students Sings Obesere Egungun Words For Words. VID by Nairafame1: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Trolled For Pronouncing Coronavirus Wrongly (VIDEO) / Omotola Jalade Celebrates 25 Years In Entertainment With Stunning Photos / Tiwa Savage Buys Multi-million Naira Customized Diamond Necklace For Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.