Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Have You Ever Lost Or Misplaced A Vital Document At Work Before?(photo) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Have You Ever Lost Or Misplaced A Vital Document At Work Before?(photo) (282 Views)

Have You Been Shouted At By A Subordinate At Work Before? / Nirsal Nibloans Update: A Vital Information For All Applicants / Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Or Misplaced A Vital Document At Work Before?(photo) by moscobabs(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
I picked a paper from colleague table this afternoon in office, I thought the sheet of paper was trashed already and I decided to write something at the back. I took the paper out of office and drop it somewhere at the premises then go back to my office.

An hour after I got a called from my colleague asking me where is the paper I took from her table shocked I was like which paper ? I have dump it somewhere o. Like a joke this lady started para tongue then begging me to help her look for it because something important was written at the back and without the figures all Finance department including myself will not go home today tongue That's how I started looking for the paper o, the lady too joined me and start searching everywhere infact I had to start searching all dustbins in the premises and I did that for like one hour before I discovered someone was videoing me and taking my pictures thinking I don run mad grin.

Luckily for me I saw one of the office cleaners and I asked if he picked any paper in front of our office, according to him, he picked many papers and he doesn't know which one we are looking for , by that time everywhere is tensed and I was confused,he took me to where he dumped the papers and we eventually found it in one old dustbin.

Have you found yourself in such situation before? Please share with us.

Re: Have You Ever Lost Or Misplaced A Vital Document At Work Before?(photo) by ziegurf(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
moscobabs:
I picked a paper from colleague table this afternoon in office, I thought the sheet of paper was trashed already and I decided to write something at the back. I took the paper out of office and drop it somewhere at the premises then go back to my office.

An hour after I got a called from my colleague asking me where is the paper I took from her table shocked I was like which paper ? I have dump it somewhere o. Like a joke this lady started para tongue then begging me to help her look for it because something important was written at the back and without the figures all Finance department including myself will not go home today tongue That's how I started looking for the paper o, the lady too joined me and start searching everywhere infact I had to start searching all dustbins in the premises and I did that for like one hour before I discovered someone was videoing me and taking my pictures thinking I don run mad grin.

Luckily for me I saw one of the office cleaners and I asked if he picked any paper in front of our office, according to him, he picked many papers and he doesn't know which one we are looking for , by that time everywhere is tensed and I was confused,he took me to where he dumped the papers and we eventually found it in one old dustbin.

Have you found yourself in such situation before? Please share with us.

I must say you both are careless especially you.....next time just be extremely careful

....anyway I've seen who faced such situation before, but just that I was watching her she would've lost her important document because she didn't know when she dropped it along with a particular thing she wanted to drop....I went straight to that particular spot and found it after about 3days she had looked for it

Thanks to God for her it wasn't during rainy season

.....this is the end of my story grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Conference 2020 / 8 Ways Smart People Act Stupid / Want To Learn How To Make 1 Million Naira In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.