Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

A Practical Guide To Finding A Tech Job With Relocation To Europe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Practical Guide To Finding A Tech Job With Relocation To Europe (297 Views)

I Just Secured My First Tech Job. I'm So Happy. / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Practical Guide To Finding A Tech Job With Relocation To Europe by ifeteminikan: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Looking for a tech job on its own is easy enough, but when you are trying to find a job that offers relocation, it can be challenging. Surprisingly challenging since more and more European tech companies are turning to talent from around the world.

Let's take a look at some of the ways that you can use job search sites to help you find employment with relocation to Europe.

Tech Job Boards and Niche Websites
AngelList
It's now one of the go-to websites for people looking for tech jobs at startups. To filter for IT jobs with relocation, check the Location tab for Europe or a specific country and then go to the Compensation tab. You will find a section for “Company Will Sponsor Visa.” Without doing this step you will find any job available that meets the other criteria you select.

https://totalgiver.com/a-practical-guide-to-finding-a-tech-job-with-relocation-to-europe/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! / Driving Jobs And Training / Ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.