Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Aquarium Fishes And Pump - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Aquarium Fishes And Pump (2273 Views)

See The Fishes Strangely Killed In Our Fishing Pond In Delta State. / We Construct Earthen Ponds (best HABITAT) For Fishes CALL 08065781696 / CRUSHED NOODLES FOR Fishes And poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquarium Fishes And Pump by ceny6(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please am trying to set up an aquarium and I need assistance to where I can buy attractive fishes to put in my aquarium and also buy water pump. Who can help me? I'm in Lagos
Re: Aquarium Fishes And Pump by Patented: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
ceny6:
Please am trying to set up an aquarium and I need assistance to where I can buy attractive fishes to put in my aquarium and also buy water pump. Who can help me? I'm in Lagos

There is a guy in Ikeja GRA......08035277772
Re: Aquarium Fishes And Pump by ceny6(m): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Patented:

There is a guy in Ikeja GRA......08035277772

Thanks bro for the swift response!!
Re: Aquarium Fishes And Pump by Lusola15: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
ceny6:

Call this man 08.0553.520.90. he as any fish u need
Re: Aquarium Fishes And Pump by sani99502: 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
Hi
In market you will get alot of aquarium will different specification you will find i will suggest to got for 10 gallon atleat and also dont forget to get aquarium heater as well
Check these 2 links of product guide hope it will help you.
Best 20 gallon fish tank https://freeaquariumadvice.com/best-20-gallon-fish-tanks/
Re: Aquarium Fishes And Pump by treysi: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
hey, thanks for this post man! it was very helpful as I am now also in search of new fish friends to my old ones. I have a simple fish tank with 8 fish and some decorative rocks. There used to be 10 of them, but an evil predator has eaten my 2 fish sad If you have ever faced a bobbit worm then you know what I am talking about. I had to get rid of it as soon as possible so my friend suggested me this site ARC Reef where I found the solution to my problem.Anyway, wish you luck and not to face these creatures!

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Business: Learn How To Make Money From Cocoa Business. / Moringa Seeds Is Available At Abeokuta, Ogun State. / Pig Pen House Construction Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.