Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Signs And Wonders By Minister Grace - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Signs And Wonders By Minister Grace (162 Views)

God Of Wonders By Chinyere Euphemia / Download God Alone By Minister Prosper Onlygod / Download Heart Cry By Minister Royce O A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs And Wonders By Minister Grace by Okaywaves(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nigeria-based Gospel Music Singer, Minister Grace finally drops her much anticipated latest single titled “Signs And Wonders.” The song signs and wonders is a song written during a meditation on the book of John 1:12. It’s a song that makes every know that signs and wonders is a believer s birthright. This song carries fire and anointing to birth signs and wonders in the life of every listeners.
Minister Grace is a kaduna based musician. She has been in the singing ministry from a very tender age till date, she is believers and God lover.

Download the song here: https://www.okaywaves.com/signs-and-wonders-by-minister-grace-grace_onuigbo/

Lyrics: Signs And Wonders By Minister Grace
(Instrumental)
VERSE:
As you said in your word to as many that have received me.
I’ve given you power to tread upon snakes and scorpions.
to as many that believe in my name.
I’ve given you power and authority.
CHORUS:
Signs and Wonders miracles and testimonies,
are the signs that God is here,
Signs and Wonders miracles and testimonies,
are the signs that God is here.
ALL:
(repeat verse and chorus).
BRIDGE:
Miracles Signs and Wonders are the signs God is here.

(1) (Reply)

Pepenazi Ft Qdot X Bravo G – Kilofeshe? (feargod) / Music: Selebobo – Eliza / ''delta Lock Down''- Army Kills Youth In Delta State, Youths Retaliate See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.