Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,421 members, 7,864,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf (876 Views)

Enyeama, Musa Shortlisted For African Footballer Of The Year Award / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Makanjuola Habib Wants To Win World Best Award By 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by amanikondo: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2010
Ghanaians are furious over the decision by the Confederation of African Football not to name Asamoah Gyan the 2010 African Footballer of the Year.

Cameroon striker Samuel Eto‘o was given the award at the event in Cairo on Monday night for a record fourth time.

The winner of the award was decided by votes from national coaches of the continent‘s 53 countries affiliated to the Confederation of African Football. But the decision has been met by fury in Gyan‘s home country of Ghana with protests from fans on radio shows and media.

http://thotsandworks.com/topic/112-ghananians-are-angry-over-african-footballer-of-the-year-award-by-caf/
Re: Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by dominique(f): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2010
abegi, let them go siddon. was Gyan seriously thinking he will walk away with the award? with what achievements? i laff in twi grin grin grin
Re: Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by semid4lyfe(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
dominique:

abegi, let them go siddon. was Gyan seriously thinking he will walk away with the award? with what achievements? i laff in twi grin grin grin

Hehehe. . .i join you in laughing
Re: Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by MeGaStReEt: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
commedians
Re: Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by yoji: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2010
This is d dumbest thread I've seen in a while. Wats next-camerounians are happy, or ivorians are angry. Do u need a soothsayer to know this? Its jus normal reaction and not news.
Re: Ghananians Are Angry Over African Footballer Of The Year Award By Caf by mensdept: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2010
Theres nothing wrong for Ghanians to be upset.

(1) (Reply)

Big Opportunity To Play Football In Europe / Usa's Revenge!!!(pics) / Naija Got Talent: Nonsense!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.