Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,453 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post (878 Views)

The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments / Patience Jonathan Sets Stage On Fire Again O With Her Grammer - See Video / Jonathan Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post by amanikondo: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2010
Our dear President Goodluck Jonathan said that he is launching a book chronicling his Facebook interactions with his Facebook friends to encourage reading as Africa's most populous country heads into an election year.

President Goodluck Jonathan said Monday that he decided to compile his Facebook conversations in the book titled "My Friends and I," because he wanted to "encourage a reading culture and promote responsible and accountable governance at all levels."

He acknowledged his Facebook friends as the "men and women who have been
advising him."

The book launch, peppered with performances by some of Nigeria's biggest singers, was one event in a series planned to encourage reading among Nigerian youth.

Read more http://thotsandworks.com/topic/115-facebook-president-goodluck-jonathan-sets-to-launch-book-of-facebook-post/
Re: Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post by eldav(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2010
Where is the joke?
Re: Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post by Nellyon(f): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2010
post this in the news section or the facebook section.
Re: Facebook President - Goodluck Jonathan Sets To Launch Book Of Facebook Post by jokingmary(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong about this section being the jokesa section

(1) (Reply)

Family Definitions / Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This Sh***t Is Funny / Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.