Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) (99256 Views)

Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Hotfella(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for the update.

TzuClausewitz:
His family (three of the four wives and some of the children schooling in Nigeria plus his police officer son who welcomed a new baby on Saturday) arrived in the family VGC Lagos home last night. They will settle in Lagos.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stupid a.ss country.
"Poor" nation but be sponsoring politicians n monarchs lifestyle.

The immense drain on the yearly budget. Smh

Nigeria's infrastructure sucks..and with the current budgetary setup, it cannot get better

When is this messiah of a strong leader coming?
When are we going to get it right? N do things that prove we love our country?

I kiss my father's feet for having the foresight to get his children out of that sinking malaise of a country
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Inviting to the high table his royal majesty emir [dethrnd] of kano..... or former royal highnesses emir of kano grin embarassed
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Oricha79(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
I regret support this useless government in 2015
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

Secret Christian ko, open crazytian ni.
Mumu brainwashed religious zombie.

When he was exposing the stealing under Jona-daft, he was a open radical Muslim then against a Christian president, but now he's a secret Christian.

The amount of dead brains in Nigeria is astonishing.

What do you know about repentance
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Osidazz19: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
limeta:

What do you know about repentance

Repentance ko, acceptance ni. I beg get out of here with that TRASH.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Mubby4luv(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Blainz:
G

I dont exchange banter with semi-educated people.

People who's only source of information is the internet.

Do you know there is a local government called Nasarawa in Kano state?

Then go find out the facts and stop relying on infos from the internet
You know nothing! All what I can say is, you are talking in the rubbish.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Petdagr8t(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
I just like this gentleman, though some might think otherwise but truly Sanusi is one of the traditional leader that always speak the truth to power.
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

Repentance ko, acceptance ni. I beg get out of here with that TRASH.

Why are you been rude has it got to do with yr up bringing
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by Osidazz19: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
limeta:

Why are you been rude has it got to do with yr up bringing

Ya my up bringing is not to believe in such illogical trash that you are trying to push here.
My up bringing is to question everything especially when it lacks logic and common sense.
Deal with it. BYE
Re: Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) by limeta(f): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Osidazz19:

Ya my up bringing is not to believe in such illogical trash that you are trying to push here.
My up bringing is to question everything especially when it lacks logic and common sense.
Deal with it. BYE

It shows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / The First Project By Julius Berger In Nigeria 1965 Was In Lagos (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.