Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. (720 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Top 10 Countries That Beg And Pay Citizens To Have Sex / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 3:57am On Mar 10, 2020
There are countries that have low fertility rate that begs citizens to have sex inorder to have children. Some countries Like Spain went to the extent of even appointing ' A minister for sex'. See the list below.

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 3:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
There are countries that have low fertility rate that begs citizens to have sex inorder to have children. Some countries Like Spain went to the extent of even appointing ' A minister for sex'. See the list below.

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
more

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
more list

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
Included

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
more in

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Mazigabriel:
added

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:04am On Mar 10, 2020
finally

Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 10, 2020
Issokay, make dem hire poor nigerians them sabi multiply.
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by espn(m): 4:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Na by force...
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by chatinent: 4:14am On Mar 10, 2020
I thought I have seen it all.
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by saheedbadmus(m): 4:20am On Mar 10, 2020
Hmm
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by Mazigabriel(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2020
okorotalkative:
Issokay, make dem hire poor nigerians them sabi multiply.
Of course, Nigerians are very fertile
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by kestolove95(m): 6:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Dey should take abokis dia, na dem go tire for pikin
Re: Top 10 Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex. by segebase(m): 6:05am On Mar 10, 2020
abeg make dem giv us visa come bless them there ..we just waste d sperm for nylon here

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Anambra State Governor Visits New Born Baby Thrown Over Barbed Wire / Work From Home: Some Essential Tools For Effectiveness / Men Are Dangerous! This Is Whmarried Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.