Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

Signs That You Need Marital Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That You Need Marital Deliverance (169 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That You Need Marital Deliverance by Revadebola: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
SIGNS THAT YOU NEED MARITAL DELIVERANCE.

In 1990 a lady came to me for deliverance ministration.
She was engaged to a responsible man who was serious about marrying her.

Anytime they fixed their wedding date, she will have a dream.

In her dream a man will appear to her, pleading with her not to jilt him.

The man will tell her how much he loves her and spray her with money.

When she wakes up from the dream, she will quarrel with her fiance over a flimsy issue.

She will break the courtship and their wedding date will be canceled.

After awhile, she will apologize to her fiance and they will resume the courtship.

Then she will have the same dream repeated: quarrel with her fiance, break the courtship and cancel the wedding date again.

She had this experience repeatedly, about three times before coming to me for deliverance ministration.

Read another true life story. Few years ago, a man narrated his experience to me.

He said, before he got married, he was doing fine spiritually, materially and financially he was flourishing.

But no sooner he got married, everything went down the drain.
He said, he became sickly because his wife afflicted him with HIV.

The two stories I shared above are signs of a marital life that needs deliverance.

In this WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings, I will share with you "SIGNS THAT YOU NEED MARITAL DELIVERANCE".

From tomorrow, be online to download and listen to the message titled, "SIGNS THAT YOU NEED MARITAL DELIVERANCE".

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthroughs.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

In case, you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Of Protection For Times Like This / Can The Power Of Prayer Alone Stop A Pandemic Like The Coronavirus? / My Malaria Cured Without "Drugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.