Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac (2887 Views)

He Married Women Just To Replace Her”: Netizens Gush Over Video Of Ooni Of Ife’s / See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by Anjollyzlov(f): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

After being best friends for 17 years, these two women just found out they're actually sisters
As children, they had identical gaps in their front teeth, high cheek bones and the same complexion. They even wore the same size in shoes.

From music to fashion, they shared a lot of the same interests. And, at one point, they dated brothers. It was an "unbreakable bond," Wimberly told CNN.

Seventeen years later, they're still close -- never having gone a day without speaking on the phone.
We're "stuck to each other like glue," Thomas said. For many years, they even referred to themselves as sisters.
In February, they learned they are exactly that -- biological sisters.

The puzzle started coming together in January, when Wimberly, 29, had a party to celebrate her engagement.
Thomas, 31, shared photos from the party on Facebook. Some of the photos included Wimberly's father, Kenneth Wimberly.
While looking at the photos online, a friend of Thomas' mother saw Kenneth and realized she knew him.
"Ashley's mom's best friend told her she had no idea my dad was Kenny," Wimberly said. "She said she and Ashley's mom used to hang around him back when they were young. When Ashley told me, I knew something didn't click. So I asked her to send me a picture of her mom's best friend and showed it to my dad and asked him if he recognized her."
Kenneth immediately recognized the woman. And later, when shown a photo of Thomas' mother, he recognized her, too. In fact, he said the two had had a brief romantic relationship.

In that moment, he also learned that Thomas did not know who her biological father was, and questioned whether it might be him.

To find out, the three decided to split the cost of a DNA test.
On February 21, the results came in -- confirming that Kenny was indeed Thomas' father.

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/two-sister-find-out-after-being-best-friends-for-17-years-these-two-women-just-found-out-theyre-actually-sisters/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by thesicilian: 7:48am On Mar 10, 2020
And after find out they're sisters, they'll mostly not like each other as much as before.

8 Likes

Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by espn(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2020
thesicilian:
And after find out they're sisters, they'll mostly not like each other as much as before.
not true...back up your theory with good reasons.
Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by Bilabong(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Thank God they were not aware... Cos some sisters na Catty and Doggy
Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by thesicilian: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2020
espn:
not true... back up your theory with good reasons.

Not all of us are jobless...

5 Likes

Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by espn(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2020
thesicilian:

Not all of us are jobless...
what is dis thing saying...
Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by olamidedivotee: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
I don't believe this until I saw the picture
Re: After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac by cRobo: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2020
thesicilian:

I won't say a word

(1) (Reply)

See The Photos This Female Student Shared Online That Got Her Expelled From Sch / See What A Big Yansh Caused In My Area Today...viewer Discretion! / Meet The Guy With The Weirdest Fashion Sense In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.