Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends (4379 Views)

IPOB: We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre / 6 Days After Creating New Account, Nnamdi Kanu Hits Friends' Limit On Facebook / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by shalom62: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2020
It is no more news that the Emir of Kano, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was Dethroned by the Kano State yesterday. The daughter of the former Emir, of Kano read more
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Hhansome(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Something more than death?
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by ursullalinda(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2020
It's only natural for people to reach our to friends when they see something bad happen to them......no need forming strong woman.....we all know it hurts......and we also know your Dad will pull through.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Caregiver053: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2020
As a good Muslim dethronement is nothing, but as a Christian dethronement is seeing as worse than death. Muslims don't ever think of committing suicide over such matter, had he been Non-Muslims iku ya jesin, suicide shall be strongly considered.

6 Likes

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by ylaa(f): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Whether you die or live, it's a shame to be dethrone especially when you didn't dethrone yourself voluntarily.

This is a big warning to those who think they are
untouchable.

More to be impeached, dethroned, sacked and disgraced.

I don talk my own
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by CTechHub(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Soon reality will set in on her!

BTW have you seen my signature?
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi and his family should go to hell
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Gandollaar(f): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Caregiver053:
As a good Muslim dethronement is nothing, but as a Christian dethronement is seeing as worse than death. Muslims don't ever think of committing suicide over such matter, had he been Non-Muslims iku ya jesin, suicide shall be strongly considered.
What's the ratio of suicide deaths between christians and mooslims in Nigeria in the last 200yrs?

That Chief Awolowo, a Christian committed suicide injesting rat poison, had nothing to do with his religion.

If you quote me to say thrash, Alu Ukwu Emeke visit you sharpsharp.
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Gandollaar(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi daughter be like...

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Seetto: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Hhansome:
Something more than death?
To you it is more than death and to them it is the will of God, Muslims always put their faith in God, in whatever situations they find themselves, they believe God has a better plan.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
I respect a man who respects the offensive truth!

Offensive truth is a sharp two-edged sword that can turn family, friend, caucus or any body to a strong opponent because it hurts.

Karma wailers should know that the bitch bows when her master (truth) is butchering. Karma bitch haunts the evil doers while truth rebuke and expose the pretenders.

SLS's dethronement has nothing to do with the karma of someone's fatal and painful loss to some, but the truth.

Her daughter is blessed with such a father.
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by cRobo: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Caregiver053:
You are out of your mind. The Bible says if you are sued for your cloak let him have your coat also that you bought with your money, the throne was never his property.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Naso strong gal
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Donice01: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2020
See how the emir was chased out of his palace today hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsWSfxxobkA
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by mankan2k7(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2020
This can never make front page. I bet it with Buh-ari balls
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by BlackfireX: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
More than death sef...

The dethronement pained them ehhhh

Moving down to SW.in Lagos,.entering bourdillion street...
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by lastmessenger: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wolgrace:
I respect a man who respects the offensive truth!

Offensive truth is a sharp two-edged sword that can turn family, friend, caucus or any body to a strong opponent because it hurts.

Karma wailers should know that the bitch bows when her master (truth) is butchering. Karma bitch haunts the evil doers while truth rebuke and expose the pretenders.

SLS's dethronement has nothing to do with the karma of someone's fatal and painful loss to some, but the truth.

Her daughter is blessed with such a father.
his dethronement is actually a curse. His leanage was cursed by the great atrah of igala and whoever the god curse is in a big trouble
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by sinkhole: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Caregiver053:
if you say a traditionalist, you may be right but for you to say a christian is a very wrong comparison!
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
People with multiple personality problematic syndrome full this country!!!

It's people like you that makes the good question themselves!!!

If them no console you now, you will say," something of this magnitude happened and non of them reached out and that's why you committed suicide " undecided

Stop causing confusion for yaself and appreciate people around you.
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Yebosola(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gandollaar:
What's the ratio of suicide deaths between christians and mooslims in Nigeria in the last 200yrs?

That Chief Awolowo, a Christian committed suicide injesting rat poison, had nothing to do with his religion.

Eleribu, "Eni ti oni ru eni, kole moyi eni"Omo Iran kiran.

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Yebosola(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gandollaar:

Eleribu, Omo Iran kiran, eni ti koni iru eni, kole moyi eni.

Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Gandollaar(f): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Yebosola post=87327503][/quote] Oti kan abuku! Ti e ta.
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
I read such too. Actually, my post was for the karma wailers who always and mentally believe that Nigeria revolves round the otuoke hat-man. I hope SLS's lineage will address the longtime curse

lastmessenger:
his dethronement is actually a curse. His leanage was cursed by the great atrah of igala and whoever the god curse is in a big trouble
Re: We Didn't Die, Stop Consoling My Family - Sanusi's Daughter Hits Friends by Yebosola(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oti kan abuku! Ti e ta.
u

Eleribu,get off my mention.

(1) (Reply)

It Pains Me That This Presidential Candidate Is Going To Win The 2023 Elections / Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© / See Photos Of APC Customized Lamborghini Spotted In Kaduna In Honour Of El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.