Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos (64828 Views)

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Godwin2am(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
dangerous body wey she no fit use am perform
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Dreyton36: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
You can reduce age but can't reduce the borehole
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by pacespot(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dangerous curves, really?

All this fake age by celebrities, this one am seeing so is 30yrs? well let me be watching grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by uniklens: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
DEATH TRAP[b]DEATH TRAP[/b]DEATH TRAP
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lala what do u mean by dangerous?
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
What's a wow!! I have something of better curve. For your curved smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by pennguillermo3: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
What
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
This girl literally escaped dwarfism hence her curve is dangerous according to uncle lala.
abegi...there is no dwarfism in her at all
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by TissuePaper: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
BLUEJAYY:
Ooh la la!

Tissuepaper you seeing this? grin
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by SECgraphix(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
She's sexy
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Kingrefreshed: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Curvy Ghanaian actress, Moesha Babiinoti Boduong has caused a stir on Instagram with her gorgeous dress and photos as she marks her birthday.

Sharing her beautiful pictures on Instagram as she adds another year today, Moesha Boduong thanks God, says:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, THANK YOU LORD"

Moesha Boduong is a top actress in Ghana who once revealed how she lost her virginity at 21 after dating for 4 years. She courted controversy when she said that women need men to survive in Ghana while on CNN.

Choi!!!! This one go sweet if you chopam without shocked shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by HadassahBridals: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Are you planning on going for your honeymoon anytime soon? atahen you need to checkout this video
[url]=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swUlSZedJpw[/url]
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Cheeryfeet: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Curvy Ghanaian actress, Moesha Babiinoti Boduong has caused a stir on Instagram with her gorgeous dress and photos as she marks her birthday.

Sharing her beautiful pictures on Instagram as she adds another year today, Moesha Boduong thanks God, says:

Moesha Boduong is a top actress in Ghana who once revealed how she lost her virginity at 21 after dating for 4 years. She courted controversy when she said that women need men to survive in Ghana while on CNN.

It's amazing how all this people have nothing else to offer than sexuality. What a generation. We will still enjoy it, no shaking
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by dangotesmummy: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
na farm tool jares
bad belle because you no get access to Yash am ABI? tongue
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by crackkhaus: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Hmm. Someone's type of meal cheesy grin

Cc: Crakkhaus
This one is what I call 'Ekpetu' grin

Full in all the right places...
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

This one is what I call 'Ekpetu' grin

Full in all the right places...

That's why I tagged you to come and see grin grin grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by stchinedu: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where is the danger?

Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Jakumo(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
eleojo23:
There is nothing dangerous there.

She better watch it else she will become a balloon in no time.

This is a sincere advice o

Obesity is a deadly disease that is also very ugly to behold.
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fat and oil

What's curvy about this.

A Golden whale is all I see.
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by crackkhaus: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

That's why I tagged you to come and see grin grin grin
I came, I saw, and I licked my lips. grin

If only she could work on her neck and face, she would be perfect.
But as she is now...from her neck upwards, she looks like a cobra that spread its hood.

She should take a cue from Jocelyn

Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

I came, I saw, and I licked my lips. grin

If only she could work on her neck and face, she would be perfect.
But as she is now...from her neck upwards, she looks like a cobra that spread its hood.

You have bad mouth grin grin. Even with all the curves, she should kill herself to fit a man's specs? Women can never rest
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by crackkhaus: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You have bad mouth grin grin. Even with all the curves, she should kill herself to fit a man's specs? Women can never rest
Take a look at the photo I updated on that post. grin

Now that's someone who is looking good for herself. She used to be overweight BTW.
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

Take a look at the photo I updated on that post. grin

Now that's someone who is looking good for herself. She used to be overweight BTW.

embarassed embarassed

I'm coming. I just need a word with the angel that moulded me. It's like he didn't use all the clay he was assigned.
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Villioncity: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hoping to Bleep her one day
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by crackkhaus: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

embarassed embarassed

I'm coming. I just need a word with the angel that moulded me. It's like he didn't use all the clay he was assigned.
You must be peppered cheesy

Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Sixfeetbelle: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
crackkhaus:

You must be peppered cheesy

The pepper na correct tatashe sef grin grin grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

Funke Akindele Kukute
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by brainworkng: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
When will she stop being 30 undecided
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by NiCurious: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
She can't even balance in those shoes...has to put her hand on the wall...fingerprints on the glass!
Re: Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos by engrgd(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm, omoh see hips
I saw it my dear. Figure 8 reconfirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Rahama Hassan Marries Sani Elkudan (Photos) / Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.