Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Power Of Social Media In Business / Product Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Of Social Media In Business / Product Marketing (134 Views)

Product Marketing, Activation And Roadshow Company In LAGOS / How To Promote Your Business/product To Make Good Sales, Facebook Ads UNLOCKED. / What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Social Media In Business / Product Marketing by ardeks(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2020
These tutorials - both videos and transcripts of the videos in pdf format - is what you need to promote your business and services on social media in order to maxize your R.O.I (return on investment).

It's a known fact that advertisement does not guarantee high roi but with these strategies high roi is guaranteed.

I didn't get this package for free, so, I'm not giving it out for free. It's not my work, I also bought it, and I didn't regret doing so.

This package will cost you just 3k but the first 20 people to contact me gets it for half of the price.

Content of the package
Detailed information on facebook marketing
How to promote yourself, your business and your products on LinkedIn
Using YouTube to your advantage
Advantages of Instagram and how to use it to our own advantages
All these and more are the content.

If you are interested 3k is the price. Firat 20 people gets it for 1,500 Naira.

Get in touch via my mobile phone number (081.04.0256.14) which is in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Content Effectively / Stakeholders Seek Conducive Business Environment On Waterways / Fire Raze Gusau LG Secretariat In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.