Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. (517 Views)

Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister / Ganduje Drags Kwankwaso To EFCC For Alleged Corruption, Diversion Of Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. by Frankdesigns(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
It was revealed by Jafaar .S. Jafaar (same journalist who released ganduje's dollar tapes).

See pictures below;

Away from politics, I prepare Architectural designs and building construction.

Sample of my work below.

Re: Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. by Runaway: 2:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
If this is taken seriously, then the governor's should also be taken....
Re: Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. by Citytrend: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hnmm interesting
Re: Re Sanusi : Leaked Details Of Alleged Corruption Emerges. by ogmask: 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Frankdesigns:
It was revealed by Jafaar .S. Jafaar (same journalist who released ganduje's dollar tapes).

See pictures below;

Away from politics, I prepare Architectural designs and building construction.

Sample of my work below.

OP, i did not see the name of the author of this write up sha... My question to you though is, who is the head of the emirate and why leave money in fixed deposit when you can invest them better and live large. Sanusi said he met less than 2Bil in one of the news feeds i saw but your post says he spent over 4Bil. Wouldnt you want to be like SLS, one who can double funds and enjoy life?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019 Polls: US Lied Against DSS, Army, Findings By CDCR Reveals / Please Will Flight Be Allowed To Land Tomorrow / NEVER MIND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.