Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Instrumental: King Perryy – My Darlina (with Free Verse/chorus) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Instrumental: King Perryy – My Darlina (with Free Verse/chorus) (438 Views)

Dm Records – “kom Kom” Ft. Timaya, King Perryy & Patoranking / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya – Kom Kom (ft. Patoranking & King Perryy) / Download Timaya Ft. King Perryy & Patoranking – Kom Kom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instrumental: King Perryy – My Darlina (with Free Verse/chorus) by megalyno(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
“King Perryy” popularly know as “Continental Boy” following the success of his new song “My Darlina” off his soon to be released EP “Citizen Of The World” kicks off a challenge in view of an Allstar remix.

King Perryy will be sharing entries on his Twitter, Instagram and Facebook; follow the instructions below to get on the trend and make your post with the hashtag #MyDarlinaChallenge

Challenge Instructions

1. Record a verse on the free instrumental
2. Make a video, post on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter (Tag @kingperryy) with the hashtag #MyDarlinaChallenge

Download Beat

(1) (Reply)

Download: Oxlade - Oxygene EP | Full Mp3 Zip / Oluronke – Alafia (prod. Morris) / {download MP3} Dr Zaki - Love Ft Smarto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.