Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years (35718 Views)

ASUU To Suspend Strike For Students To Resume On Monday / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by LANDLORD72: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2020
jaxxy:

1st thing in the morning ur thinking of sex? Ok fine u can think of it bt doing it? Naa Unless Ure on holiday or vacation. If u want to achieve anything meaningful in this life avoid early morn sexcapades. Lol
I know you like it pretender
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by LANDLORD72: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2020
pmoye:
Good for you, you found your calling. To have sex in life. It is your type that eventually overdoses on enhancement drugs... Pity your family biko and stop derailing this post with your obsession.

Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2020
LANDLORD72:

If u read my response properly u will see I wasn’t exactly against it. I stated when it’s best and when not. That’s all
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by pmoye(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Who doesn't like it? But it is indiscipline to be talking about sex in the midst of important discussion.

LANDLORD72:

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by SweetCunt97(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2020
kilonshele101:

My man, you're talking of OAU of then.
Ask Ogunbodede.
Even as at now OAU is not totally and officially on strike.
That's good
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by RandomVic(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2020
profmsboi:

Which department you dey?

Bro na Geology o.. You nko?
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Edoziesmart(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2020
None of my business though. Let those undergraduate pass through what we passed through during our own time angry

Meanwhile contact me for your crypto trading tips and web development work
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by bhella10: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2020
LANDLORD72:

It still doesn't change the fact that you are in in the wrong thread.
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Gbenga764: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
see below
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by lonipeter(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Randy100:
They don learn their lesson. They didn't get shi shi from last strike grin grin

There was never anything other universities got that Unilorin did not get, You think they pay only those that go on strike?

Little things like this are what portrays one as a dimwit.
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Ayomideen(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
lonipeter:

There was never anything other universities got that Unilorin did not get, You think they pay only those that go on strike?

Little things like this are what portrays one as a dimwit.

Back then when they didn't join in the nationwide strike, they got peanuts compared to the schools that joined in the strike
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by MkMel: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please, remove the 'Mr.' in the ASUU Chairman's name and replace it with "Prof." He is Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi.

Thanks.
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Bura4all(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dannyfan:
Make dem no resume again, fool people. ASUU & NMA are foolish people
Clearly you are ignorant of the purpose for the strike action

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Mastakija(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why are they like that
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Dollabiz: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Petersamuel8(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dannyfan:
how? FG will employ another lecturers ba?
FG won't reverse there stand concerning IPPS
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by s1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
OAU is not officially on strike. Thanks to the Congress of Universities Academics (CONUA).
Some OAU lecturers are no longer with ASUU, given the alleged misappropriation of funds going on in that union. They've formed another union and the name is CONUA. Some academics from Abu and Uniben have also joined CONUA, and their current chairman is Dr. Niyi Sunmonu.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by profmsboi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
RandomVic:

Bro na Geology o.. You nko?

Geology keh?. Guy, you be strong man ooo. I hear say that department na die!... Well, na Political Science I dey
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Baselm: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Now that the non enrollment in IPPIS affected their salary, they are quick to join strike, men without integrity. Government should pay those who have enrolled as for the rest, ASUU can pay them
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Oladayo12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
jmaine:

They are fully back in ASUU.... LASU has now replaced Unilorin with full ASUU sanctions..
Are you saying LASU are not going to join the strike?
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by jmaine: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Oladayo12:
Are you saying LASU are not going to join the strike?

They may or may not...
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by gouken2: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Back in 2003 when we were so anxious to fill Unillorin in our Jamb form so we can get out of school fast. But later ended in FUTA the next year
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by ofiko123(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
School for naija na scam...
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by edoairways: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

FG is the fool here,why entered an MOU that you can't honour and implement.... Did ASUU forced them to sign the agreement from the beginning
ASUU compelled them to sign that agreement. It was after the government signed that was when strike was called off
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by edoairways: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
jmaine:

They actually did... Unilorin is fully back to ASUU
Why did they leave in the first place and why did they join now?
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by jmaine: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
edoairways:

Why did they leave in the first place and why did they join now?

The genesis started with the Unilorin 49 that were sacked unjustly by the VC..

The crisis snowballed cos those with the oppressor VC were clearly in the majority and they had their way against the national ASUU body..

Their Anti ASUU agenda persisted for years until recently when the decided to reconcile with the parent body..

Perhaps, their anti ASUU brutally exposed them to incessant victimizations from the VC.. They were alone with no one to call the errant VC to order..

Delsu chapter is also coming on board after a long protracted war with anti ASUU elements.
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by edoairways: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
jmaine:

The genesis started with the Unilorin 49 that were sacked unjustly by the VC..

The crisis snowballed cos those with the oppressor VC were clearly in the majority and they had their way against the national ASUU body..

Their Anti ASUU agenda persisted for years until recently when the decided to reconcile with the parent body..

Perhaps, their anti ASUU brutally exposed them to incessant victimizations from the VC.. They were alone with no one to call the errant VC to order..

Delsu chapter is also coming on board after a long protracted war with anti ASUU elements.
Meaning Delsu will join soonest
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by Thurmieee: 12:28am On Mar 12, 2020
edoairways:
Which semester exam?
1st semester.....300-500 has finished
Re: University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years by RandomVic(m): 1:31am On Mar 12, 2020
profmsboi:

Geology keh?. Guy, you be strong man ooo. I hear say that department na die!... Well, na Political Science I dey

Na small small we dey push am ooo... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.